What make of bridle is this?

Lizzy3

Visit site
Hi guys,
I’ve been given a bridle but I’m trying to find out what make it is and I can’t find anything online. It’s a brown leather flash bridle with a round yellow badge with N in the middle. Anyone have any idea what it could be pls? Tia :)

chaps89

Visit site
Ooh. I have a headcollar with what sounds like the same badge on it, I've always wondered what make it is. Not very helpful for you I admit but will be interested if anyone knows!

Lizzy3

Visit site
Hi, thank you for your help. I’ve checked on the website but it’s not the same badge sadly so can’t be them :(

Mahoganybay

Visit site
Is it a new bridle? If it’s an old one, could it be a Naylor bridle? Derek Naylor (now Naylors Equestrian in Rochdale) use to make saddles and bridles, I’m not 100% certain if his badges were yellow with an N or green.

Lizzy3

Visit site
Thanks for your help, I’ll google it and see if I can find the badge. My friend said she’s had it for 10 years ish but she can’t remember the make.

Rosiejazzandpia

Visit site
Is it a Norton? My yard owner has the same bridle and has had it over 10 years. She thinks it's a Norton brand, though not sure where the Norton is from

Lizzy3

Visit site
Thanks, that was my first thought too but when I looked online I can’t see any badge on the norton bridles at all so still not sure lol!

Keith_Beef

Novice equestrian, accomplished equichetrian
Visit site
Here's the logo isolated from the rest of the bridle, and rotated.

I can't find anything like it on the Intarwebs; if it's old, whoever made it might have changed logo, or stopped working before the web was invented...

Then again, the maker might have put the purchaser's initial on the bridle.

Lizzy3

Visit site
Oh wow that’s brilliant :) thank you! I guess it’s going to remain a mystery then lol but if it is old it’s been made very well and it’s a lovely bridle whatever the make is :)