what makes animal lovers

_daisy_

Visit site
want to be cruel to other people animals?
in specific horses.

Just because they dont get on with the owners, what right does it give them to be cruel to their animals?

_daisy_

Visit site
this was what I was wondering as I thought (obviously wrong in my thinking) that people who cared about animals wouldnt want to hurt anyone elses horse. But this is exactly what has happened to my horses today.

Someone that has horses has tried to upset my horses and make them injure themselves whilst galloping around

spike123

Visit site
some people are total idiots. A friend recently said to me that most animals who come from abusive homes are actually harmed by the supposed animal lovers who own them, because people who genuinely dislike animals won't keep them as pets. Sadly I'm inclined to agree with her. As for the people who have chased your horses around to get them injured I would suggest you speak to them or at least make it known publicly that you are aware of what they have done and will take action if one of your horses requires a vet because of it.

_daisy_

Visit site
i totally agree with you about your friends statement - interestingly enough these people apparently take on poor neglected animals.
there is no talking to these people, thats the problem. they dont think like normal people, they have no common sense or lateral thinking.
by hurting my horses or attempting to, they get to me as the name calling etc doesnt work as i just laugh at them.
yes all caught on video, thankfully the horses are all ok and no damage

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
O FFS why can't they just leave you alone?:confused::mad::mad: The descisions that where made have nothing to do with you. Can you move your horses for a while to keep them safe?:confused: I can't imagine you are going to be able to sleep at night knowing those morons are trying to hurt your horses.:mad::mad::mad: I don't suppose the Police can or will do anything despite the video evidence.:eek:

potty_4_piebalds

Visit site
Im a bit confused! an animal lover wouldnt want to harm any animal wether it was there own or someone elses. What happened to make them want to chase your horses are they jealous? have you had an argument? or are they just mad?

_daisy_

Visit site
ill PM you all todays goings on.
i must just have one of those faces that needs provoking! no not much sleep at all tonight :( fantastic just what i need to be going back to work on with my job :( but hey ill live.
the police have been rung about other goings on that have happened today but aparently the call centre said that there isnt any police from our area to come out today so it will probably be tomorrow! fantastic. what a great safe neighbourhood team we have.
nowhere to move them to unfortunately :( the thing is the youngsters are far too nosey for their own good (but what the idiots dont realise, by making all the noise etc its just working in my fabour as its bomb proofing them :D
ive spoken to a few people regards security so fingers crossed that the presence of some big unfriendly looking guys will put them off