What month was your horse born in?

SEL

Visit site
One in May, one in June and the other just has 1 Jan on her passport

I found a BOGOF foal in the stable mid October once. The owner had been insisting for months the pony was just fat ?

Petmurf

Visit site
On his passport, 23rd June but as I don’t believe the year of birth on the passport I don’t believe the date either but I stick with that date

On the Hoof

Visit site
The only one I know for sure is Flower, who was a May 19th baby ??
who could forget flower ! But what year was that? you will probably scare me with your answer - edited - just went and googled and found your update thread last year with your first sit on Flower. Cant believe how time has passed, what a lovely pony she is.

Reactions: JJS

JJS

Visit site
who could forget flower ! But what year was that? you will probably scare me with your answer - edited - just went and googled and found your update thread last year with your first sit on Flower. Cant believe how time has passed, what a lovely pony she is.

Thank you! She’s turned into an absolute superstar, with such a sensible head on her young shoulders. She’s certainly a much steadier ride than her mum, who loves a good snort-and-spook combo ?

Merrymoles

Visit site
It probably says a lot about the horses I have had but none of them have ever had a known birthday and some have had suspect ages too, particularly my last one who was apparently passported aged nine. Current one was apparently four when passported. The same goes for four of the six dogs we have had. I tend to celebrate "gotcha" day if I don't know!

daydreamer

Visit site
8th of June for mine, the day after my own birthday. His dam has had quite a few on that date or one or two days either side. My old TB had his birthday on the 15th May.

iknowmyvalue

Visit site
Pepsi I don’t know.

My previous one was mid-May. And My mare was 27th November according to her passport! (Almost 100% sure she was an accidental baby for various reasons ?)

TwyfordM

Visit site
6th of June, she shares a birthday with the dog and they are two peas in a pod ??
Didn’t know either of their birthdays until paperwork handed over after I got them so totally unplanned!

Caol Ila

Visit site
Angie (first horse) - April 16th, 1986
Gypsum - May 2nd, 1993
Dante (break-and-sell project) - March 3rd, 2003
Hermosa - June 18th, 2018
Caso - June 9th, 2021
Foinavon - early spring 2011

WaterySun852

Visit site
1 in April - 25th
2 in May - 5th & 27th

And the two with honoury birthdays are January (17th) and September (20th)

Last edited:

maya2008

Visit site
So far, the winning months are April/May/June! I should probably pick 15th May as their birthdays, as mid-way through the most popular range!

The Irish Draft 2022

Visit site
A previous owner told me when I was buying her she was born on the 1st of May so I always celebrated on that day. it says nothing on her passport only her year of birth 2009.