What muzzle is this?

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Well a year on and I’m super happy with my Flexible fillies muzzles. I can actually catch the ponies with them, if I’d walked up to either with a bucket muzzle they’d have run a mile so they are obviously happy wearing them.

scats

Visit site
Well a year on and I’m super happy with my Flexible fillies muzzles. I can actually catch the ponies with them, if I’d walked up to either with a bucket muzzle they’d have run a mile so they are obviously happy wearing them.

Best muzzle I’ve ever bought. Glad you are pleased with them.

mustardsmum

Visit site

Me too! Both my ponies went back into theirs about a month ago, although I did have to go through the whole malarkey of fitting the damn things again because I cleaned them and forgot which holes I'd had it done up on. Did realise that most of my fitting woes (mainly cheeky boy eating out of the side...) were because the headcollars were not fitted well enough and were too low. Ended up buying some Thinline headcollar pads to pad the headcollar out, they are excellent and stop any rubbing. Top tip for those using leather head collars - take the chin strap off and rotate the bit that attaches the throat latch to the chin strap - so that the throat latch threads through the ring, and the flat end of the connecting strap threads through the chin strap (see photo.... it shows it alot better than I have explained it....) This has eliminated rubbing under the chin. And old peacock safety rubbers make excellent break away point on the headcollars if you worry they could get caught up (provided they are not too perished obviously!!).

This muzzles are amazing, I love the fact they can chew comfortably, when they drink they don't end up with a soggy muzzle and that the air can circulate freely around the muzzle compared to others that are closer fitting. I am mean though, and never did enlarge the hole - but my ponies are both still alive so they are clearly not starved....

IMG_3164-2.jpgIMG_3170 -2.jpg