What on earth is wrong with people?

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Thing is, if she had only left the door open, the dog would have likely survived, scavenging through the house (she looks like someone not short of a biscuit stash) and drinking from toilet bowls etc, or at least someone might have seen, poor poor dog. :(

fankino04

Visit site
This is truly horrific but what angers me almost as much is that the maximum sentance the court can impose is 6 months in prison and a fine. How can the life of a helpless creature who needed and trusted us only be worth 6 months jail time which wont even mean 6 months in jail. Totally awful!!

Tiffany

Visit site
She is clearly an evil bitch who should not be allowed to keep animals again. There is no way that dog was only left for a week.

9tails

Visit site
She is clearly an evil bitch who should not be allowed to keep animals again. There is no way that dog was only left for a week.

It says that she returned after a week to a stench of decomposition so didn't go in and returned to her mother's for a further 9 weeks. The neighbour notified the authorities.

Heartbreaking.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
It says that she returned after a week to a stench of decomposition so didn't go in and returned to her mother's for a further 9 weeks. The neighbour notified the authorities.

Heartbreaking.

Which seems like remarkably odd behaviour to me (but then so does leaving the poor dog in the first place :( I wonder if her mother knew of the dog's existance.

thewonderhorse

Visit site
Poor dog. I hope she is sent to jail and not for a short time. People like that get off too easily and are not punished enough in my opinion.

If there were more severe punishments for people like that they would maybe think twice about doing awful horrific things to animals.

The law really needs to be stricter on the basic needs and care of animals.

Lunchbox legend

Visit site
Utterly heart breaking. Poor, poor dog. I despair, I really do! I wish we could leave her locked in a room with no food/water/escape and then let her out just in time and then put her back in there again. Not just her, but all the people who are doing this to their pets right now as we type. I can't bear it!! :( :( :mad:

ladyt25

Visit site
Makes me sad, angry and just despairing of people. I don't get it, I truly don't. The amount of horrible people like this out there is just appalling. Punishment for this sort of thing needs to be more severe. RIP little dog :(