What one thing would you change about your horse?

harrihjc

Visit site
Can I only change one thing? I wish he wasn't such a pain to bit! I also wish he wasn't so lazy and stubborn, and I'd like him to be a hand higher, or at least even out so he's not still bum high!

Minnies_Mum

Visit site
I wish mine was sound
frown.gif
He's been retired for nearly a year now.

Flame_

Visit site
Flame - 20 years younger.

Abby - No laminitis.

Diamond - Can't choose between putting her neck on higher or making her chestnut not grey.

Debbie - New brain.

fine_and_dandy

Visit site
Bailey - FASTER HEALING POWERS!! And to not be so damn lazy

Krypto - To stop de-rugging every horse he comes across (which he does in one sweeping movement) as rugs really are not going to kill them

Harry - Stop being so half @rsed at pushing boundries

Kia - she's a complete mummy's girl, and can't think of anything that I would change about her
grin.gif

Kenzo

Visit site
he's a bit of a jackel and hide character, he's either really willing or just plain down right stubbon.....so a little less pig headed I think but when he good....he's bloody great!
smile.gif
he likes to think he's boss BUT HE AINT!

did you get that Mr M?...YOU AINT!
grin.gif
I AM!
grin.gif

tania01

Visit site
jack-i wish he wasn such a nervous wreak about everything and would let me catch him.

prince-other then loving his food so much nothing really he only 3 and a half and doing fantastic.

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
I wouldn't change anything about her - but if I had one wish it would be to take away any pain that she suffers - she's had lameness issues now for 3 years and without all that I just know that she would be the most amazing competition mare!
grin.gif

Kate x

alsxx

Visit site
I would change her head - make it slightly smaller!! If I could change a second then maybe I'd have her a bit bigger too!

ironhorse

Visit site
Wish she was still the gorgeous iron grey colour that she was when we bought her...she's a dapply rocking horse colour now, when not covered in poo!

RachelB

Visit site
All I want for Christmas is... my horse's left leg to be completely injury-free. Then again, if she was fine I'd be selling her on by now! A mixed bag really as this way I get a good excuse to keep her forever.
Ok so if I can't have her left leg fixed, can I at least stop her choking on every little thing?!
crazy.gif

skewby

Visit site
Brakes would be lovely! But, if I could really change one thing, I'd just make whatever nastiness happened to him before I got him, not have happened.

NikkiF

Visit site
going to be greedy and wish for 2 per horse!!

Old Girl - to be 10 years younger and arthritis free

Big Lad - to stop being such a wuss about clipping, and be a bit more forward in the school.