What other pets do you have? + pics?

lucy1984

Visit site
Below is a picture of Sparkie. I got her from a rescue centre in Loughborough just over a year ago.

I'm not sure if she was a case of cruelty, or a stray, but when I first got her she was afraid of men and so skinny - you could see everyone of her ribs
frown.gif

She is a collie x and is about 2½ - 3 years old (were not quite sure). She is such a fuss pot and I'd be lost without her. She comes everywere with me. Marley likes to chase her now and again but she is very clever and outruns him
grin.gif

hh2.jpg

debsflo

Visit site
sorry no pics.as well as the horses we have a jack russell molly.black lab,bramble,very old blind arthritic ginger cat called sam and loads of chickens.we did have a guinea pig but sadly he has just died.

Charlie007

Visit site
I have a little JR x, a budgie, a cockatiel (sp?) and two yard cats! The 2 cats were ferral, they are about a year old now. I say WERE ferral. They are the two sweetest cats ever, so friendly and cuddly! And of course the big ginger horsey, which last year trod on one of the cats paws! ooochhh!!

Charmaine18

Visit site
I have Leah, a 10 year old lurcher who came from Wood Green rescue centre in Cambridge. She's the most eager-to-please, lovely dog in the world and I love her to bits.
grin.gif

P150509_191003-2.jpg

Then there's Poppy, a nearly-9 year old JRT who belongs to my younger sister. She's an absolute toerag, but very cute.
P220809_1517.jpg

And a couple of ex-battery hens, Ruby and Gertrude, and two tropical fish: Phoebe the sucking loach (who is a boy) and Raphael the angelfish.

charlimouse

Visit site
No pics on this computer, but I have:
Poppy- Jack Russell
Ruby- a rescue Mutt, god only knows what breeding she has in her!
Ted- a whippet x bedlington terrier
Rang- Irish wolfhound x deerhound
Zeb- a very odd welsh collie
Samuel- the donkey (he had a friend called Wonkey but wonkey died, RIP my friend)
5 ex battery hens
1 cockeral
And my 5 horses!!!!!!!!

TelH

Visit site
Apart from the ponies we have a cat and 4 dogs, a jack russell, a border collie, a springer spaniel and a jack russell crossed with not sure what
confused.gif
possibly a border or a cairn
smile.gif

JDChaser

Visit site
I have a 2 year old Beagle called Bowie and a 4 year old Jack Russell called Rex, alongside my 2 ex-racers
smile.gif
We also have a cat that we assume is a stray, than hangs around our house a lot (because we feed it of course
blush.gif
tongue.gif
) whom we have named Vincent (after O'Brien
grin.gif
) My parents have several working dogs at our farm too
smile.gif
No pictures i'm afraid as i've never got round to buying a digi cam
shocked.gif
frown.gif

mrgoop

Visit site
Well of course firstly there is my gorgeous boy MAX

BavarianMAX.jpg

Then there are:
This pair...... Lily and Darbi
Lily, tan and white JRT and Darbi, sausage x lakeland, he was bought from Derby horse market aged 6 weeks hence the daft name
grin.gif

000_0018.jpg

Then I own half of this cat, she is one of the yard cats, and is called Spider

100_4273.jpg

charliefox

Visit site
Cant do pics as I am useless!!But have a JRT cross with ? possibly corgi called Toffee and Rocky a 81/2 stone mastiffx lab possibly with a bit of bulldog in there as well 2 cats Bailey and deisel and 2 sheep Mr Stripes and Titch as well as 4 ponies.

DW Team

Visit site
Sorry no pictures at the moment failed to work out how to put them up. But I have
6 chickens
3 cats
1 Golden Retiever
one OH and one Daughter to go with the 8 horses!

Gooby

Visit site
Apart from Gilby:

n504310689_1804974_3345684-1.jpg

I have 2 collie x spaniels (brother and sister) Charlie and Lottie:

IMGP1550.jpg

And a cat, Bruce (he is actually my 14yr old bros but I look after him more than he does!). He is the ginger, the black is his brother monty who passed away unexpectedly last year
frown.gif
he was found by a dog walker not far from our house, we think he was poisoned (RIP monty moo):

DSCN0916.jpg

russianhorse

Visit site
Apart from my gorgeous horse, whose maine I decided to muller today
blush.gif
, I have: -

1 x Soft and Very Lazy Rottie
1 x Very Lazy Snobby Cat (who Ive owned since she was 4 days old!)
1 x Chicken (my poor other one died last week!)
2 x Ducks
4 x Ferrets
1 x Terrapin
1 x Black "Bobble eyed" Fish

and 4 x children (do they count as animals??!)
grin.gif

Lets not start on th list of animals I want lol
wink.gif

dressagecrazy

Visit site
This is Storm one of my Rescue Huskies she's been with us 7 years now.
IMG_2327.jpg

This is Cheyna
IMG_2299.jpg

One on the left is Maya, Maya & Cheyna are full sisters -
IMG_2317.jpg

Purrdi -
IMG_2308.jpg

Fudge -
IMG_2307.jpg

And just a few of my Chooks have 13 atm these are this years chicks in the background lucky for me only one Cockerel out of the 4 -
IMG_5372r.jpg

RubysGold

Visit site
I have Roo
S8000408-1.jpg

And I have 11 dogs. I wont bore you with pics of them all so I'll just show you the ones that are mine, as apposed to mum and dads.
So we have Maddi
DSC00039.jpg

And Siani
DSC00096-1.jpg

And the two together
100_0305.jpg

And Paddy, he's the only one thats officially mine as I paid for him, and look after him myself.
DSC00312.jpg

Lexie81

Visit site
Apart from Milly and Midas the horses, we have Elvis the house bunny pictured below, who is the coolest little dude ever, and Annie and Jasmine the Guinea Pigs who are my little girls pets but she is totally bored of them now she has a pony! Smudge the Syrian Hamster and Holly who is our new Chinese Dwarf Hamster who was given to us as she was going to be drowned bless her as she was unwanted. Now she has a nice home with us!

Abbeygale

Visit site
We have quite a few other animals!

I don't have pics of all of them though - so we have:

4 dogs - 2 giant Schnauzers, Bertie & Jess, 1 standard Schnauzer - Henry and a Springer spaniel - Cooper.
We also are looking after my sister's standard poodle Reggie at the moment.

Here is (left to right) Cooper, Bertie, Reggie & Jess. This was taken before we had Henry - so he's not included in the group shot!!!
DSC01164.jpg

5 cats - Kat & Alfie, Dennis and Dawn and Maybel - we play the eastenders naming game with our cats!! LOL
grin.gif

This is Kat
DSC01492.jpg

This is Alfie:
DSC01583.jpg

This is Dennis:

DSC01504-1.jpg

Dawn:
DSC01795.jpg

And Mabel:
DSC00998.jpg

Then we have muscovy and khaki ducks - not really sure how many TBH
blush.gif
blush.gif

6 geese, and about 10 chicken.

We have 2 zebra finches and a canary

and I have 2 tropical freshwater fish tanks - which is my latest venture - and I am completely loving having the fish!

And the 4 horses...

We have quite a busy house!
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Annette4

Visit site
I have my much loved and spoilt Corgi - Jack

18970_366507155289_595265289_10306657_6101935_n.jpg

9034_256788020289_595265289_8928921_3496517_n.jpg

Pebbles is 'my' cat. I've known her since she was 3 days old and came home with me for schooling a pony at 6 weeks.

3123_159305820289_595265289_6625297_6656337_n.jpg

Diva is our older cat, she is actually the devil but she's getting slightly more friendly as she gets older (she's 14yo)

n595265289_6253008_7207878.jpg

Ashleigh_

Visit site
Well of course Ronnie - My beautiful irish chunky monkey (since he's been with me he's gradually loosing weight which is brilliant
smile.gif
)
IMG_2339-2.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

Sassy - The family dog, but she does enjoy i good run around with Ron in the field, they even match. Very over affectionate dog who if given the chance will climb under your bed covers in the night. Everyone loves her though...
IMG_2315-1.jpg

Pudds - My little old lady, she's 17! Little Puddsie is very skinny despite going through 4 wet cat food packets a day because she has an over active thyroid
frown.gif
We didn't think she would make christmas, about a year ago the vet only gave her 3 months! She sleeps all day, has as much food as she wants and although slightly senile now is still happy so we are hoping she will drop off in her sleep before it gets too bad for her
smile.gif
The only cat my family has ever had!
IMG_2324.jpg

Tom - My grandpa found Tommy Tortoise roaming free in one of our fields in the middle of nowhere about 25 years ago when my brother was born. We still have no idea where he came from despite our best efforts to find his old owners. Complete escape artist despite being very slow and is apparently a girl according to one of the kind people whose gardens he found himself in. Still, she's called tom
smile.gif

IMG_0873.jpg

Doddy, Gilly and Flick my goldfish have decided to remain anonymous for this as they are too busy swimming and don't have time to be photographed
smile.gif

wink.gif

popsicle

Visit site
what great pics and lovely pets.

Below is Bruno the labrador when he was a baby (Ahhh)
2006_0520hunt0103.jpg

Below is Poppy
DSCF1444.jpg

Below are Lolly (17hh) and Poppy (16.1hh) and Bruno the dog (5 hands high)
tongue.gif
in the background
DSCF0199.jpg

JoJo_

Visit site
Other than Tia
2009105.jpg

My mum has two Weimaraners which I claim as mine too even though I dont live with them. Bro and sis from the same litter.

Milly
2009016.jpg

Jasper who liked to keep me company while I had to lie on my back after falling off Tia and fracturing my vertebra.
2009065.jpg

Jasper also likes to play hide and seek in my two bed flat...
smirk.gif

2009075.jpg

And I caught Jasper just about to log onto H+H!
grin.gif

2009081.jpg

Fiona

Visit site
Poppy our blonde JRT....

as a pup..

04-06-07_2013.jpg

and now..

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

and playing with our 5yo cat Sox..

IMG_0611.jpg

Sox..

HPIM0853.jpg

and also Katie the tabby and white cat whom I can't find a pic of... Thats very bad. WIll have to take one soon, but she's a lazy so and so and is mainly in her bed in the kitchen.

Fiona

Witchy

Visit site
10 Ex-Bat Chickens - Murtle, Goldie-Lookin-Chickin, Tango ...didn't name them all, just the ones that stood out.
DSC00378.jpg

6x2x2 Tropical Fish set up:
Picture0030.jpg

Pics as below:
Milo, Mini, Murphy, Mac, Joe Black, Meg, Jacob, Midge, Topsey