what shall i do.cant decide?

crazycoloured

Visit site
Im currently renting 3 acres with two ponies and have a block of static stables on the land. Iv been renting the land for about 12 months now and originally moved there to have the ponies closer to home. Anyway last week the livery yard owners dad passed away and he is selling the farm and moving into the field next door to me. Anyway my paddock is divided into 2 sections(electric fencing in middle)I pay £10 per week per pony and he wants to put his yearlings in the paddock next to me he saidit will only be for a couple of weeks but he is swapping and changing his mind all the time so i dont quite know where i stand. A friend of mine has offered me 2 acres with better hacking access to a menage and a beach down the road at a slightly cheaper rate and the option of renting a stable in the winter.what do i do? decisions decisions. The hacking where i am is terrible on a busy road and its tricky access wise.

Henbug

Visit site
what are your reasons for staying where you are at the moment is it because its closer??? From what you have said though it sounds like you should move.

LauraWinter

Visit site
No question for me....I would kill for beach riding!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

crazycoloured

Visit site
The field the woman has offered me is only down the road from where i live as where im currently grazing is 2 miles away. There are 2 beaches for me 2 ride on and a menage just round the corner.plus i know the woman. only trouble is my stables selling them. i dont really want to take them with me. i need to give the woman a months notice so she can prepare the field.

crazycoloured

Visit site
i think you are right.more accessible for me and better hacking which she enjoys. I think having the youngsters next door will upset her greatly. And at the end of the day the ponies welfare is paramount and what makes them happy.