What showing classes to do with my mare?

POLLDARK

Visit site
It's a bit difficult to tell from the photo, is he a native or part bred ? Failing that how about Riding Club Horse/Pony classes also working hunter pony.

Feival

Visit site
She's a connemara x. will post another photo. I'm 30yo so would I not be to old to do WHP with her?

POLLDARK

Visit site
Some shows have classes for part breds of various M&M breeds, also some shows will allow adults in WHP. Pick up some schedules & if they are not clear ring the secretary & ask to clarify, They won't mind as they need people to enter.:)

Feival

Visit site
Any ideas from anyone else? Tomorrow she is having a bath, feather's off and mane/tail tidied up.

Cortez

Tough but Fair
Visit site
Well, she's not really a show pony; not a native nor a cob, so that leaves working hunter, RC horse, family pony and that sort of thing. Or do the practical stuff like dressage, SJ etc.

Mongoose11

Visit site
Whoopsie BarneyandBuzz, did you forget that you needed to sign in with your new account :p

'wrong post' ha aha ahahahah hhaaaa haha ahahahah :D:D;)

Mongoose11

Visit site
Are you seriously protesting? DunRoamin/B&B/LadyGrey. I'm not suprised you got mixed up and posted under the wrong name. Sillybilly :)

ChestnutTinker

Visit site
Anyone else?

Sorry wrong post. No help to you at all. Still not figured out the forum on my iPhone.

Woops! Congratulations on your second account :rolleyes:

Whoopsie BarneyandBuzz, did you forget that you needed to sign in with your new account :p

'wrong post' ha aha ahahahah hhaaaa haha ahahahah :D:D;)
I'm laughing so much! What a tool!! :D
Awks :p
Oh go away. Been lurking for months. Why are so many forum users so mean!
Oh you go away, 2 or 3 accounts now sweetie. Surely it's time to call it a day??
:D:D:p

When will she learn? Just not bright enough ay... :rolleyes:

AHAHAHAHAHA :D
What a cock up :D

Last edited:

WelshD

Visit site
Rookie error

You need to find a user name not connected to your life or horses. I can't believe you have made the same mistake again. Bit of imagination needed next time!

FionaM12

Visit site
Hahahaha, just spotted this thread. :D:D

If you're going to have multiple accounts with your "history" op, I think you need to be a bit cleverer. ;):eek::D:D

At least it gave a few people a laugh. :D:D

ChestnutTinker

Visit site
Hahahaha, just spotted this thread. :D:D

If you're going to have multiple accounts with your "history" op, I think you need to be a bit cleverer. ;):eek::D:D

At least it gave a few people a laugh. :D:D
I can't believe how stupid OP is :rolleyes:
Still, very laughable :D
We are all so mean because there are actually only two real people on HHO, you, in your many incarnations, and the other person, and their many incarnations.

Scary eh wooooooooooooooo:D

:D:D:D