What Tendon Boots?

jj_87

Visit site
I'm in need of a new set of tendon boots for my cob as he's currently borrowing my hunters but if i want to take both anywhere and we have to swap one ends up wearing a sweaty wet pair of tendon boots. So guys some suggestions please, Im just flicking through derby house and i haven't got any idea what will withstand and will last. Thanks in advance

Taz975

Visit site
I like the eskadron non fluffy ones. The're REALLY tough and you can just chuck them in the washing machine time and time again. Ive had a pair for nearly two years now and they re still fully functional. Plus they're relaly quick to take on & off when your in a hurry.

Rambo

Visit site
WoofWear Pro are very good imo. Very similar to the Eskadron neoprene ones, but only about £35
smile.gif
Hard wearing, and go in the washing machine to come out like new again.

lillie07

Visit site
Mmm I really like the Eskdron Flexisofts. They are really nice boots. Only thing is they only come in Horse and Pony size so you might struggle fitting them to a Cob.

jj_87

Visit site
thanks guys i shall take a trip over to derby house and see which will fit cobby best, Im so stuck for whichones to buy i might just have to persuade mum to buy both woof wear and eskadron
smile.gif
hehe

debbielinder

Visit site
i had the escadron ones but thought they got battered looking quite quickly so i got the prolite ones from badminton and have to say they are great tho pricey in fact they are in the washing machine as i am writing this they match my prolite numnah so ebony looks dead smart! well i think so

Fiona

Visit site
Off the point of original post (sorry), but have you seen the new veredus boots in the new derby house catalogue. The really plasticky ones with the plastic studded straps - yuck!!
I thought their previous range was gorgeous, esp the fleece lines ones which just looked so comfy.

Fiona

jj_87

Visit site
i saw those and thought they looked chunky hence why i posted on here as im so confused about which boots are best think im going to replace my hunters too so im getting a set of eskadron and a set of ww
smile.gif
persuaded dad as he doesnt want any more vets bills does he
wink.gif