what the...????

silvertemper

New User
Visit site
What is THIS all about????

It is with some surprise, disappointment and considerable regret that we have discovered somebody who worked closely as a volunteer with us at the Stud has been contacting our clients old and new by various means and spreading extremely malicious stories about us. They are just that - stories; Works of pure fiction designed in every case to be deliberately malicious and destructive.

What is even more shocking is that the individual purports to have some standing in the showing world with a record allegedly spanning some 30-40years. So to discover that this individual allegedly has a history of dishonestly taking Mares to stand at Stud and then selling them without the owners knowledge or permission, running up enormous Veterinary Bills running into many thousands of pounds, livery, farrier etc Bills and then skipping Counties again over a number of years (20-30) is extremely unsettling for us and clearly devastating for the trusting individuals that allowed them selves to be taken in by this individual.

However the recent thefts from the Stud are a matter of fact, Whist we are appalled that this person is engaging in these nefarious activities we would urge anybody else who has a similar grievance to contact:

Thames Valley Police, (in complete confidence) quoting ref: URN25512713

It is important to add that the Police are taking this extremely seriously and that to commit perjury is a Criminal offence.

We have taken this as a credible threat to the Business and the Police are now working closely with our legal team. Please feel free to contact us on:

Phone: +44 (0) 1488 682 047

Mobile: +44 (0) 7597 190 660

Admin: +44 (0) 7795 632 496

Or email us on high.hopes.stud@gmail.com

silvertemper

New User
Visit site
I think as this appears to be alleged not proven and sounds vindictive in it's wording it disappeared earlier today due to the legal nature of the claims. Possibly removed by admin.

Err forgive my stupidity - but surely a crime reference number suggests that the Police believe there is evidence? ...just saying I saw the post - was confused/interested ... it disappeared...i posted and err..seem to still be here...suggests something amiss? wots going on?

Moomin1

Visit site
I have no clue what this is on about - but a crime ref number is merely the ref number that every single call to the police is logged under. Each call, whether substantiated with evidence, investigated, followed up, or not, is automatically given a ref number.

silvertemper

New User
Visit site
Real life Crime - Police- Action stuff - VERY intriguing..made me go and have a look at their stud page..then to the Blog... it seems pretty unpleasant.. especially when you see their FB page :-( grim hope they get it sorted

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Having known of this individual and his despicable, dishonest behaviour for over 30 years, this doesn't surprise me in the least and I can only be sorry for the people now caught up in this nightmare. He has always left a trail of total trust destruction behind him by his actions although to meet him you would think he was the most genuine person in the world; it's only when he starts ripping YOU off that you realize he is a leech and a vulture. An old leopard never changes his spots, everyone should be well aware of that.

Goya

Visit site
Could you PM me the name of this individual. Sounds like someone I used to know who had a horse of mine on lon and then sold it, amongst other things.

Shazbat

Visit site
Could you PM me the name of this individual. Sounds like someone I used to know who had a horse of mine on lon and then sold it, amongst other things.

Goya, I thought exactly the same thing!!! If it is this person, both Goya and I had the misfortunate of dealing with him. He literally left a trail of death and destruction and really deserves his come-uppance. Could you also PM me with his details and we will see if it is the same person.