What time are your horses turned out?

JFTDWS

Visit site
Whatever time I get up there. Between 6:30 and 9:30 (was 10 this morning as I had to drop parental at the airport :eek: ). Pony doesn't mind as long as he has food in his stable or a buddy in the field. My other two aren't on a yard, so time doesn't really matter as nothing goes out earlier/later, all that matters is how long they've been in.

In summer, they're all out 24/7 and the two at my place are out virtually all the time in winter too.

Last edited:

tibby

Visit site
04.45 on work mornings in at 14.30 otherwise it is 06.00 in at 15.30, wish it would stop raining field resembles a paddy field!!

FaldingwoodLivery

Visit site
Ours go out around 7.45 and in about 4pm all year round. They all have to be in, rugs changed and fed before groom finishes work at 5pm, it works well as most liveries arrive to ride at 6pm after they've finished work so horses have been fed and are waiting for them

Chestnutmare

Visit site
ours are early beans usually around 6 - 6.30 and in for about 4.30 at the min all have fab grazing not boggy and plenty of grass still and were still in summer grazing too :D

weekends are the same typically.

they were out the other am at 5am... my YO turns all out and usually brings in to she is awsome :D