what to feed her?

SpottyRosie

Visit site
So, at the moment, Rosie is on half a scoop of dengie healthy tummy and sugarbeet, carrots when i have them. she was on heygates conditioning cubes and since taking her off them, she seems perhaps not in as good nick as she was before, less shiny coat etc.

so what should I feed her? I want to feed completely from the allen and paige range, but I'm not sure about supplements from NAF, does she need them? she is just turning 3 :) thanks

Queenbee

Visit site
So, at the moment, Rosie is on half a scoop of dengie healthy tummy and sugarbeet, carrots when i have them. she was on heygates conditioning cubes and since taking her off them, she seems perhaps not in as good nick as she was before, less shiny coat etc.

so what should I feed her? I want to feed completely from the allen and paige range, but I'm not sure about supplements from NAF, does she need them? she is just turning 3 :) thanks

I'd feed her fast fibre at her age, and if you want something extra for a shines coat add a cup of linseed meal a day. As for supplements, you don't need a young stock supplement now so you have a choice, feed fast fibre at the recommended amount, buy a supplement... I personally like equimins, and feed a token feed with linseed and supplement, or what I would probably do is feed a scoop of ff (soaked scoop) twice a day with one cup of linseed split between the two feeds and provide a mineral lick... That should be ample.

For a baby, I wouldn't feed anything other than fast fibre (which already contains beet)

SpottyRosie

Visit site
ah brilliant, so is fast fibre pretty much complete then? i sound like a complete beginner now but does nothing else need to be added, no chaff etc? thanks for your help its something thats puzzled me for a while