what type of dog you have

TelH

Visit site
I have a jrt :)

December09015.jpg

And a Springer and a jrt cross (who has had a haircut since this pic was taken) :)

GnA.jpg

The terriers are both rescues :) OH also has another springer and a border collie.

LoopyLouise

Visit site
I have 2 staff x full sisters and complete softies and scared of every thing :D:D

They are in my sig white one Silk or duh dog and brown one Suki

Puppy

Visit site
I have my 2 little mongrels :D

Popple - Springer x Patterdale

PoppleatHenley.jpg

IMG_2242.jpg

And her daughter, Fraggle, whose daddy is a working cocker spaniel :)

62326_478465381180_571981180_7394199_3380366_n.jpg

62326_478465366180_571981180_7394196_7413533_n.jpg

Elle123

www.ellaporterphotography.co.uk
I have a super cute partially sighted 5 month old show cocker called Pixel
Pixelyellowharness.jpg

My little life saver - self appointed service dog Ronnie :D 8 yrs (He had peripheral neuropathy and idiopathic epilepsy, hence lifejacket
RonnieLifejacket.jpg

and last but not least, Mac. He has a double hip replacement and at 11 is still going strong!
MysteryMac.jpg

hoping to add a samoyed to that mix in a few years :D

x

Rana

Visit site
1 JRT x something (chihuahua we think), black and tan, very cute and cuddly. Definitely not a yard dog type, despite my best efforts to set her on the rats! She's just too wimpy :rolleyes: Strange, cos she's very brave at defending her territory, and very confident with other dogs. Just hopeless in cold weather, wet weather, and killing anything alive. I'm hoping it will come though, she does a great impression with a fluffy squeaky toy! :D

And hopefully, all being well, a rescue collie is coming on Saturday. 12 months, ball obsessed, typical collie :D I will be doing plenty of updates after the weekend :) May even work out how to access my Photobucket account to post pics, otherwise it'll be a FB link :p

cobgirlie

Visit site
4 mutts, 2 crosses, 1 JRT, a stinky naughty lurcher and a few staffies (foster dogs) scattered around the place. :D Anyone want a staffie, got loads of them? Great friendly duvet stealing monsters, eat all your left overs and clear the room of unwanted guests on request (you don't know dog farts til you live with staffies!!).

Scranny_Ann

Visit site
2 x Labs
5 x Springer Spaniels
2 x Springer Spaniel puppies (10 weeks old)
1 x Cocker Spaniel

All working Dogs ... or the puppies will be this time next year!! :rolleyes::D

Pix

Visit site
Another GSD owner here :)

Here is the obligatory (although admittedly quite pants) photo of Loki, taken today. He's just turned 7 months :) (I love these threads, I am that person that is just dying for an excuse to share pictures of my dog. I feel zero shame about it as well. I only wish family and friends would be more accepting, instead of heading to the hills yelling odd warnings like 'she's talking about her dog again!' Weirdos.)

DSCI0004.jpg