What weight for this sec a

EmmasMummy

Visit site
Still trying to find a rider for Daughters Sec A. But I am not sure what his limit would be. I had thought 8 but is that too high or could he maybe go to 9st?

I admit we have not yet measured him! He was to make 11.2hh (He is Waxwing X Tiffwyl so I am imagining he will be up to height....Daughter is about 1m25 tall...
10yevky.jpg

29y1on6.jpg

That is a small adult on him(and larger saddle). I think about 5ft 6

28aqb6d.jpg

What do you think? Thats a 14" saddle, but I also have a 15" for larger riders and it

Rapidash

Visit site
I'm afaid I don't know but just wanted to say what a lovely chunky pony he looks- nice to see a Welsh A looking like a pony not a mini Arab!

EmmasMummy

Visit site
I'm afaid I don't know but just wanted to say what a lovely chunky pony he looks- nice to see a Welsh A looking like a pony not a mini Arab!

It is funny you say that as he has a very dishy face. Vet thinks he was possibly a preemie foal as when I got him as a yearling she thought he was only 8-10 months old (That probably didn't instil much confidence in me from the vet!)

I also worry about him being too skinny - that may chance in the next few months!

Oh, also should say his reins are not just hanging loose last pic. they are actually knotted and then the buckle is fastened round a grip Strap on the saddle - after DD last adventure when she lost her reins thought better safe than sorry!

Lintel

Visit site
I ride a section A occasionally he is just under 12hh I'm just over 8 stone and 5,2ft.
I would think your fella would be perfectly capable of carrying 9st depending on his fitness perhaps more.
It all depends how well balanced the rider is and how fit he is himself :)