What would you expect to pay?

Rochelle

Visit site
What would you pay for a 16HH v.pretty quality mare. TB x Warmblood, 11yrs very low milege. Not competed but has the ability to do affiliated prelim/novice dressage. Currently being lightly schooled. Light responsive ride. Not done loads of hacking. Good to box, shoe, etc. Upto date with worming, vaccinations, microchipped etc. Potential broodmare? All tack and rugs to be inc. Not sure on prices these days for something that hasnt done much! Thanks

jumpthemoon

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Probably way off but £4000-£5000 ????????

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG - I'll remember you if I ever sell my TB....
wink.gif

Rochelle

Visit site
I was thinking more £3000 with all her belongings, and I thought that was steep?! She does need a little more schooling but the potential is definately there!

pixiebee

Visit site
max 2000 tb's dont seem to etch an awful lot for some reason!
also becasue its 11 and only lightly schooled and not done much hacking and hasnt competed yet! sounds a good project though!

trundle

Visit site
Like jumpthemoon, i wouldn't expect to pay very much - what has she been doing these past 11 years, if she's done little hacking, schooling or competing and is only a "potential" broodmare...? That said, i am sure she is a lovely horse - are you buying her or selling her?

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Not much more than £2k - especially since she hasn't done much hacking, either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a penny more.

Rochelle

Visit site
Ive had her about 7 years and ive schooled her on and off for that time. I just havent had the time and dedication and to be honest havent really clicked with her (maybe im a geldings person). She is sweet and she deserves more! We have to sell her now before we end up with another oldie!

sarah07

Visit site
Personally i would not pay any more than £1,500 it is 11 years old and not done anything, you can get a much younger TB for less than 1k!

HayleyUK

Visit site
at 11, having done very little.. I'd be looking to pick her up for about 1.5-2k. No more though.

Very easy to pick up something younger, with some experience for 3k+

Blackhawk

sublimedesigns.moonfruit.com
No way more than £2k, even with her things. TBs don't really fetch good prices unless they have experience under their belt. You get get 3/4 yerar old ex racers for £1k so tbh I wouldn't pay more than £1,500 for her or £2k including all her things.