What would you like to see consigned to Room 101

robysfarm

robysliveryandponyparties.webeden.co.uk
Horsey retailers putting the word equine or in some cases not even doing that on the packaging and charging double the price.
E.g vet wrap bought from the Pound Shop as Cohesive Bandage for you've guessed it £1.00 from a well known Equine Retailer in Lancashine £2.95!

NativePonyLover

Visit site
Interfering, think they know it all horsey people - particularly those that because I choose to keep my pony barefoot, ride bitless and do Parelli, I want everyone to do the same with theirs and assume I want to ram it down everyons throat.

Riding out without hi-viz.

Rollkur.

People that go into un-horsey stores trailing mud, straw and horse poo behind them. It's not that difficult to wash off your boots (if not change them) and keep a cleanish coat in the car.

The last one might be contraversial though!

Singing Dawg

Lang may yer lum reek
Visit site
The smell of wet terriers.... god they're disgusting.

ps. Dear Mr Fat Controller. Please do not issue me with any more warnings for being offensive. Wet terriers do smell. disagree and i will send you a couple, soaking wet, straight to your desk (without a return address :D )

JennyNZ

Visit site
Saddle blankets that are straight across the top. Why spend all that money to have a saddle that keeps weight off the spine and then create pressure points with a saddle blanket? :confused:

windand rain

Visit site
feeds with more than 10% carbs
Cereals
all nosebands that tie a horses mouth shut
Parelli
martingales
draw reins
fizzy ponies in lead rein classes that need lunging for two hours, ridden in by a massive adult before a child is lowered gently onto it back for fear it will explode,
fatism
ageism
people who own horses without a clue how to look after them because it is cheaper than lessons at the riding school