What Would You Pay for This Type of Livery?

vanessahook

Visit site
I would say supply it all yourself, it saves so much hassle. I used to be on a part livery yard and everyone had so much stuff and things went walkies aswell!!
Also i dont know if you find this but if i was responsible for someone else's horses on my own property i would like to have a degree of control over their feed/ bedding or maybe i'm just a control freak!!! I just like knowing all the horses are being looked after in the same way!

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Snap! TBH I actually prefer it when they are absent owners and just let me get on with it - anti social that I am!
The matter of it going walkies isn't as problem as it is just me on my own yard at home unless this one person comes as a livery but I can imagine what a nightmare it must be for others with stuff going walkabout at the drop of a hat!

vanessahook

Visit site
Im never happier than when im pottering about doing things for my horse, absolutely hate it even if someone rings me, they get very short/blunt answers!! I've been known to turn my phone off when i get to the yard and poddle about in my own little world, now thats anti-social!!!