what would you think if your saw this horse advertised?

LadyRascasse

Visit site
jazzadvertpics.jpg

sorry they aren't the best quality

Nailed

Visit site
Id say she has natural paces and precence,

Id also say shes on her forehand and needs work to build more constructive muscles.. and Id like to see her as Id like to establish wether confromation has contributed to the way of going in the top big.

However, the jumping pic is very nice, and Id like to see the horse

Probably way too expensive for me!

Lou x

LadyRascasse

Visit site
wow really?? so what would you say from the photos she would be advertised as?

don't worry this is going somewhere
wink.gif

Nailed

Visit site
Ok i think she should be advertised as 'for loan too nailed for ever'

LOL

Ok Id say, shes should be advertised as having potential to compete to a decent level in dressage or jumping, with the right rider and work, and also RC if thats whats wanted.

Lou x

PS.. I prefer the top option?!!

Ziggy_

Visit site
IMHO.... the jumping pic is nice. The flatwork one, not so much. She looks nice and forward but very downhill and slightly overbent.

From the pics I'd guess she's a nice RC all rounder but I think you could get a better flatwork pic.

Cliqmo

Visit site
From what I can see you should definitely include the terms:
'expressive paces'
'lots of scope'
'serious potential'
and
'looking for a whole rider'
tongue.gif

LadyRascasse

Visit site
hum... nailed i don't think if you knew her you would say that.

right who wants a reality check with her

when i went to see her
n746808682_867750_6427.jpg

reality of her ridden work
IMG_0488.jpg

getting there though
IMG_0791.jpg

only_me

Visit site
nice trot, and lovely looking. On forehand though, but dependant on age really.

Jump is ok, bit dangly in front but grids could sort that out.

I don't know anything about it though, so don't know what Market it should be aimed at. At moment Maybe riding club?

competitiondiva

Visit site
Ok on the surface looks a nicely put together horse although photos don't show her conformation fully. Possibly been started and going well.

Flatwork is on the forehand in that photo, needs to work more from behind through the body to lift the shoulder. But if this is only a 4 year old say then you'd expect the outline to be a little green and will improve with correct riding and time. The jumping pic is nice although if I had to pick fault I'd possibly want her to be picking up her front feet a little more.

Come on then where is this thread going!!!

TGM

Visit site
I'd say nice jump, but in flatwork pic looks like it is being forced down with the hand and consequently doesn't look like it is working in self carriage and will chuck it's head up as soon as rider relaxes the contact!

LadyRascasse

Visit site
lol yesterday lou i would have said come and take her but today i think we will still get there.

8 months ago i paid £1500 for her (she isn't for sale atm) the top ones are from her ad when i went to see her.

she is now 8 and has filled out and grown a couple of inches and now stands at 15.3 (though has big wither so more like 15.2) i hope to affliate her next year as she does have alot of scope (clears 1m with about 2 ft to go) we just need to continue on brakes and control.

i do need to get some up to date photos of her though. its really nice to hear some nice comments about her.

LadyRascasse

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I'd say nice jump, but in flatwork pic looks like it is being forced down with the hand and consequently doesn't look like it is working in self carriage and will chuck it's head up as soon as rider relaxes the contact!

[/ QUOTE ]

spot on TGM thats excatly what she did do

Rouletterose

Visit site
Well done you!! keep going they are hopefully worth it in the end, mares are always more dificult in my experience. My mare has never been easy and is now 7, still very quirky, but they just bloody well grow on you don't they?
smirk.gif