what's everyone expecting in 2014??

Tinks81

Visit site
This year i tried to put my mare (mum of Phoenix by Balou 6yo) in foal to Don VHP (Paris) but she would only hold it till 14 days (she is getting old)

Shirley suggested embryo transfer which i then decided to change the mare and use my 6yo - we had oru 28 day scan and heart beat thursday with the doner mare and all is there and going well !!

Very very excited abotu this one xx

Megibo

Visit site
Looking forward to seeing these babies next year, hope there are pictures posted of them in here!!
I'm not expecting anything next year but my mare is off to stud with hopes for a 2015 tobagoling!

amy_b

Visit site
All being well a full brother or sister to this years filly by Treliver Decanter. Due late May and I'm already excited...!! How am I going to last another 9 months..?!!! 😱
Here is this years foal -
http://www.kevinsparrow.co.uk/Pictu..._DIVINE_DEBUTANT&PhotoID=_KF32938&FitWindow=0

I'm so pleased with her that I can't imagine the next one being so perfect..!! Lol!! If s/he is then we are very lucky ladies!! Can't wait!!

sport horse

Visit site
I have two -Grade A mare by Hors La Loi x Landeur x Naturel is foal to Kannan and mare by Cabdula du Tillard x Vesontio du Mesnil and dam line that produced Quattro B is in foal to Heartbreaker

mybutterfly

Visit site
All being well a full brother or sister to this years filly by Treliver Decanter. Due late May and I'm already excited...!! How am I going to last another 9 months..?!!! ��
Here is this years foal -
http://www.kevinsparrow.co.uk/Pictu..._DIVINE_DEBUTANT&PhotoID=_KF32938&FitWindow=0

I'm so pleased with her that I can't imagine the next one being so perfect..!! Lol!! If s/he is then we are very lucky ladies!! Can't wait!!

Lovely foal! I know how you feel it's such a lot of waiting!!

JVB

Visit site
oh I have a balou du rouet she is lovely - her temperment is fantastic and they all jump and and move lovely !!

Everyone seems to say the same, it's the main reason I chose him. I'd also love a filly but just hoping for healthy. I'm spending far too much time oggling his offspring online, I've been looking at your threads I can only hope mine is as talented!

_jetset_

Visit site
This is my first year of having foalies due at my own place... So it is both exciting and terrifying!

I have four broodmares that are all in foal to my own 4 year old stallion who is Sir Oldenburg x Rohdiamant x Weltmeyer. They are all due in early march as the super stud produced positive pregnancies for all four in first time inseminations which we were not expecting!

My girls are all a little different, they are:
Sandro Hit x Weltmeyer x Nebelhorn
Ahorn x Topas x Sultan
Ircolando x Armstrong x (I can't remember and am now having a brain freeze!)
Royal of Loh x Leibniz x Wapiti

Tinks81

Visit site
Everyone seems to say the same, it's the main reason I chose him. I'd also love a filly but just hoping for healthy. I'm spending far too much time oggling his offspring online, I've been looking at your threads I can only hope mine is as talented!

oh thank you yes she is a superstar cant wait tp see what her foaly is going to be like x

amanda123

Visit site
Fleetwater Opposition / Java Tiger mare in foal (fingers x, have had 1 scan plus heartbeat at 2nd) to Up With The Lark. 1st time for both of us so she is boarding with experts!
Good Luck to everyone who is expecting babies in 2014.

TheMule

Visit site
Fleetwater Opposition / Java Tiger mare in foal (fingers x, have had 1 scan plus heartbeat at 2nd) to Up With The Lark. 1st time for both of us so she is boarding with experts!
Good Luck to everyone who is expecting babies in 2014.

Ooh nicely bred mare- same as Opposition Buzz!