What's going on?

icestationzebra

Visit site
Just having a quick flick through posts...supposed to be working
blush.gif
and seen a post in the gallery about BB's new horse Snoopy. From what I can make out from my quick scan people have been bitching and sniping about him. WHY? If people are going to bitch and say horrible things about our horses then we won't post pictures or news of them anymore. I love reading about other peoples horses new or old and what they are doing with them - don't spoil it for those of us who are genuinely interested. If people are going to be spiteful you ruin it all.

V - keep posting the pictures and stories please. We are not all nasty!

KatB

Visit site
I know, was shocked too. Some sad people out there, why do they need to openly slag people off?! Jealousy. Least they can do is keep opinions to themselves, everyone has different ideals, but to openly snipe is just out of order.

HAve fun with him V, he looks like he's going to be alot of fun!

Ash the arab

Visit site
What is wrong with people?!!
I understand how people disagree on here and there are some 'arguments' over points of view, but why bitch for the sake of bitching?
If you don't like something it is quite easy to ignore it
smirk.gif

As for V's new boy, he is lovely and i can't wait to hear his updates!!

_April_

Visit site
How mean!

You should NEVER slag off someone's children/pets/horses/house etc etc.
Its just plain rude, don't these people have any manners?!

Please keep posting and don't let the minority spoil it for everyone else
smile.gif

Tempi

Visit site
its happened to us both on another forum too - i certainly wont be posting anymore about either of my horses and i know BBs wont either. its really sad that people are like this.

SillyMare

Visit site
How silly jelous people are!

I would be furious if anyone slagged of my horses - we don't all like the same sort of thing but if they can't say anything positive or constructive then they shouldn't say anything at all!

Please don't stop posting the pics of Snoopy and Archie!

KatB

Visit site
Out of interest hon, what is this other forum that has had the probs? Please carry on posting P_G, newbie looks gorgeous, and love to hear how you're progressing....

Bossanova

Visit site
Oh dear I missed this but off to take a look, it's unacceptable and what right do people have to pass judgement on something that doesnt concern them
mad.gif

Gingernags

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
its happened to us both on another forum too - i certainly wont be posting anymore about either of my horses and i know BBs wont either. its really sad that people are like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll say to you the same as BB's - you are NOT ALLOWED to stop posting pics and updates or your HHO buddies will be very annoyed with you!!!!!

The majority of sane and balanced people on here may be very green eyed about your horses, but only in a good way and are genuinely pleased you have nice horses and are making progress.

It is very mean to deny us updates and piccies because the few rare ones who are jealous in a bad way have such pathetic lives that they have to resport to bitching because they have the mental age and profile of a 12 year old brat.

Now be a good girl P_G, how was your big fella last night? I really think we need some more piccies
grin.gif

Agent XXX999

Visit site
Me to…where are the posts, other than in the gallery? I want to do some detective work –

Just like in Enid Blyton!

Seriously though – its just plain mean to be horrible about anyone’s horse/pony/donkey/mule/kids/dogs/cats whatever….and just shows a jealous being.

Nobody likes a green eyed monster!

Anyone want to join my secret society…..I’d let you know how, but it’s a secret so I cant!

Tempi

Visit site
thanx for all the support guys (and im sure BBs feels the same) I know whoevers doing it is pathetic and jealous of both of us, but its just really gets on my nerves (and im sure it does on BBs too).

I can speak for BBs but it really makes me not want to post much and i know you all want updates (
smile.gif
) but if people are going to go around make snide comments on other sites about us then id rather not bother to be honest.

PaddyMonty

Visit site
Now look here young ladies.
I have 2 choices whilst sat at my desk....
1) Actually do some work
2) Read updates and look at pretty horse pics.

I really dont want to have to do some work. You wouldn't inflict that on your worst enemy now would you.

SO GET POSTING

Theresa_F

Visit site
Some people are just downright nasty. One thing to give useful comments, ie if asked for confirmation but it should never be personal.

I often give updates and pics on my two, and have been lucky not to receive anything nasty back.

May I suggest you take my attitute, my boys may be heavy hairy beasts, but they are perfect and I don't give a flying F**K what anyone else thinks - I love them and that is all that matters.

Still, it is not nice for people to be bitchy.

It would be a very sad day when folks stop putting on pics etc, as I personally enjoy them.

Gingernags

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
but if people are going to go around make snide comments on other sites about us then id rather not bother to be honest.

[/ QUOTE ]

See now this is where you are going wrong -
(1) you should be faithful to HHO you floozy and not go frequenting sites of ill-repute!!!
(2) you need to drink more and kill off more brain cells so you remain blissfully oblivious of anyone calling you anything, i find life nice and peaceful whilst I drift about in ignorance!!

grin.gif
tongue.gif

Madam_max

Visit site
Can someone explain to me PLEASE??? Is the so called secret forum the one for HHO on Stableads? If so why have only selected people got access? Or am I completely wrong?
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

SSM

Visit site
I'm confused too - thats not hard though - my brain is hurtling to senility!

Also can I add that if PG and BB want me to send the Bumble Dog around to bite these mean narrow minded opinionated sad people she'll be over in a shot!

BB's and PG I think your horses are way cool (and they are not even Clevelands
wink.gif
) and if I could ride and compete at the levels you both do I'd be bl**dy proud of myself

And finally to quote Thumper from Bambi wiv wot his muver taught him "If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all"