What's going on?

Chumsmum

Visit site
LOL - My mom told me that one too - didn't know she had nicked it from Thumper
smile.gif

siennamum

Visit site
I have to compete against two small boys for use of my computer, so don't come on so often and don't post as much as I once did, BUT, would like to say PG & BB that you both have lovely new horses and it would be a real shame if you stopped with the updates.
I would comment about the 'other' forum, but it's just too dull and life is WAY too short to worry about things like that!

Gingernags

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I drink enough as it is!!!!!

and i actually dont frequent any other site apart from here!!!! im not even a member on said forum!!!!!
smile.gif
so i am faithful!
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah so someone ran to teacher did they, please miss, someone is saying mean things about you...

Anyway, got another threat for you, much as you love whippets, if you don't play nice and keep posting, I'll send Smudge to visit. She is THE most destructive nutcase/force of nature. Dad reckons she only has a pea brain cos her head is still a bit on the small size - but she's not even a year old yet!

I guarantee you'd be handing her back in about 5 mins after she's jumped on your head, bitten you, stolen your favourite shoe and chewed it, barked the house down, galloped about flattening furniture and peed on the carpet... (She's nearly there with toilet training but has the odd accident...)

Have added pics to your thread...

Tempi

Visit site
hmmm well beat this:

this week polly has eaten/distroyed the following:
the seatbelt in the back of my mums car
mums new car seat cover
my new prolite pad (wasnt impressed about that, i had to sew it back together
crazy.gif
)
stollen a whole bunch of grapes and eaten the lot
ran round the garden with my mums credit card holder and strewn them all over the place (some are still missing) then eaten the case beyond recognition!!!!!!

is smudge quick when shes off the lead? Polly is like a total nutcase - it sounds like they'd get on well together!!!!!!

anyways......back to the topic in hand.........
grin.gif

GinaB

Visit site
I didn't see the thread where people were b*tching. But how rude and horrible. How would they like it? I enjoy reading about how people's horses are getting on and seeing the piccies. So don't anyone be stopping posting!

Blackhawk

sublimedesigns.moonfruit.com
The way I see it is that people can be as bitchy as they like. I have better things to do with my time then listen to absolute drivel, and I think most sensible people on here feel the same way. Bitching just makes those doing it look bad, petty and immature.

I think people should keep posting their pictures, because I love seeing them! It's great to see the progress that some people have made with their horses and hunting pictures and my favorite!
smile.gif

Bri

Visit site
I have absolutely no idea what's going on (as per usual!) but would just like to say BB's and PG you have two of the nicest horses on here so please don't stop posting about them!

Screw all the jealous idiots - some of us really love looking at your pictures and hearing your updates and would be most upset if they stopped!

Especially you PG - I do believe you've only posted ONE picture of your new boy - not on
tongue.gif

Tempi

Visit site
see my post in reply to my single picture!!!!! (something along the lines of im useless at getting piccies onto the screen and mum is useless at taking them, so all in all we're not really a winning combination on the piccie front!)

KJJ

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone want to join my secret society…..I’d let you know how, but it’s a secret so I cant!

[/ QUOTE ]Hey who are you Enid?!?
crazy.gif
confused.gif
Did I miss an identity change?!?
crazy.gif
LMAO!!

riotgirl

Visit site
Do not worry P_G, I don't even own a digital camera (don't do technology) so nobody has even seen a picture of my girls! Maybe I'll get accused of making them up...

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Remember the famous saying from a Disney Film

"If you haven't got anything nice to say....don't say nuthin at all"

Some people aren't happy unless they're making someone else unhappy.

4whitesocks

Visit site
FFS....

I love both your horses, in fact love seeing pics of everyone's Neds because, well, that's what we are all on here for....
The only time it's acceptable to criticise or comment on a horse is if and when someone asks for criticism or comment....

lisaward

Visit site
well thats plain daft
you both have stunning horses(wish yours was a mare mind i would have stolen him by now if so)

i adore BB's new horse he is gorgeous and i am really looking forward to his career as this is the route i hope to follow with some of mine

please keep posting as you are just playing into their hands

Allykat

Visit site
Oh can I join in with the mushroom crowd??

I personally love a good bitching session on a forum. If I am the source of the bitching I just sit back and let it wash over...can't waste my life worrying about what others think. I just sit back and laugh at these idiots who are making total pratts of themselves on an open and public web forum LMAO

Pictures and updates are the main reason we come on these sites isn't it?? We all share the same passion and we all like to know what other people are doing with there horses
smile.gif