What's happened to Wocket Woy? Anyone know?

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Ah yes I meant with the W :D. I should have explained better.

The twitter link is just his twitter page so not sure what that was adding without further explanation.

stormox

Visit site
Ah now, in fact Rocket Roy was/is indeed a racehorse, he was the original grey in the videos, but somehow people got confused and thought Batch was Roy, and so ... ?
Rocket Roy the grey was a racehorse but his registered name was Mr Muddle. His stable name was Roy. Theres a horse running now called Just Another Muddle, its his brother.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Last time I saw them they were on their way to a hospital to burst into the room and do something stupid (un-decided at that point!) for a terminally ill fan. I think they do a fair bit off the radar.

PonyMad10

Visit site
Someone in the racing industry found out that one or the other was fooling around with the other ones partner so they've called it quits on the Wocket Woy & The Pwoducer stuff x theres nothing in their shop either ?? oh il miss them!!

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Someone in the racing industry found out that one or the other was fooling around with the other ones partner so they've called it quits on the Wocket Woy & The Pwoducer stuff x theres nothing in their shop either ?? oh il miss them!!
Really?! I can’t believe that and wouldn’t want to be putting it online personally.
One is recovering from a nasty injury

PonyMad10

Visit site
Really?! I can’t believe that and wouldn’t want to be putting it online personally.
One is recovering from a nasty injury

Its on a wockey woy fb page, i mean it wouldn't surprise me as apparently a message was left thanking everyone but cant post for legal reasons they cant disclose , i know one had an injury while schooling. I guess time will tell

P.s it was someone in that industry who said it

PonyMad10

Visit site
I've just seen the FB page too!!

VERY sad if this is the case; but as we all know, "stuff happens".

A really funny comedy duo who we will sadly not see again. They made us all laugh, and there was some fantastic horsemanship too.

Huge loss :(

It really is! They were loved all over the world! Its surprising how something such as a little mistake can end things so quickly ?