What's on in East Angular this weekend?

Jesstickle

Visit site
I've been on horsedates but can't find anything much that suits me apart from at ***** on Sunday which is an hour from home. That's a long way to go for a 60cm clear round!

Am I missing any gems which aren't on there?

Lolo

Visit site
Forest Edge is a good bet if it's not a bazillion miles from home for you- where we took Bee for her first rounds and it was really sweet and little.

Jesstickle

Visit site
I'm deepest darkest Suffolk now and miles from absolutely everything. Plus have no ground crew as I've just found out the mothership is working Sunday morning. Never mind. Will have to postpone. :(

emmawinward

New User
Visit site
Heya :) I know you're after a show this weekend, but in a couple of week's time, Sunday 2nd December, we are having a charity show jumping event at Fenning Farm, Soham. Classes 1'9" to 3'3" and just £6.50 with all proceeds going to charity. Please come along and support. Full details and entry form available at ridingdiary.co.uk and fenningfarm.co.uk xx

Jesstickle

Visit site
Heya :) I know you're after a show this weekend, but in a couple of week's time, Sunday 2nd December, we are having a charity show jumping event at Fenning Farm, Soham. Classes 1'9" to 3'3" and just £6.50 with all proceeds going to charity. Please come along and support. Full details and entry form available at ridingdiary.co.uk and fenningfarm.co.uk xx

Can I wear my tinsel or will it be too early for that sort of nonsense?! :p