What's on on Sunday around Surrey/Berks/Hants?

star

Visit site
Thanks to SOE cancelling I now have a free weekend. Need to go and do something on Sunday. So far we have found out about arena eventing at Merrist Wood but would only do the 1m class and would rather do 2 classes. Coombelands have Discovery/1.05m which would be a good challenge as we need to jump a 1.05m course at Badders. Yateley also have BSJA and it's on grass which we need to practice but never been there and have heard various reports on ground conditions there. Horse hates anything other than Badminton standard grass arenas! There's a fun ride at Kingsclere that I've done before but even wondering what their ground is like as last time I went before xmas it was soggy and I had to be towed onto the parking field and I'm not aware it's stopped raining since! Anyone have any other ideas? Not sure I need more options as terrible at making decisions but hoping something might grab my attention!

Michen

Visit site
I did HT at kingsclere last weekend and ground was ok but provably saturated now. There's also SJ at BCA and I believe Elmwood ODE are accepting late entires but I think it's going to be cancelled after all this rain :(

Sorry just realised the bigger elmwood classes (80/90/100) are on the sat. But the sj at BCA is definitely sunday.

Thanks to SOE cancelling I now have a free weekend. Need to go and do something on Sunday. So far we have found out about arena eventing at Merrist Wood but would only do the 1m class and would rather do 2 classes. Coombelands have Discovery/1.05m which would be a good challenge as we need to jump a 1.05m course at Badders. Yateley also have BSJA and it's on grass which we need to practice but never been there and have heard various reports on ground conditions there. Horse hates anything other than Badminton standard grass arenas! There's a fun ride at Kingsclere that I've done before but even wondering what their ground is like as last time I went before xmas it was soggy and I had to be towed onto the parking field and I'm not aware it's stopped raining since! Anyone have any other ideas? Not sure I need more options as terrible at making decisions but hoping something might grab my attention!

star

Visit site
Thanks guys. Pyecombe is further than Coombelands and BCA too small so think gonna stick with Coombelands and go for Disc/1.05m