What's on your Christmas list?

Redders

Visit site
I would love Santa to get me a lovely big wheelbarrow- the biggest there is to save me from multiple trips to the muck heap on full muck out of huge stable days!

NativePonyLover

Visit site
I forgot to add mine, oops!

Horsey gifts: A Theraflex saddle pad would be a-maz-ing or new breeches or Muckboot Co style neoprene wellington/riding boots.

Un-horsey: Estée Lauder perfume or a faux fur throw as the new house is cold & I really feel it. I've even asked for fleece lined slippers & a hot water bottle. So glamorous ...!

Dave's Mam

Visit site
A real Newmarket blanket for a throw for my couch. My house is freezing!

My friend uses one & says it's the warmest thing ever!

Last edited:

NaeNae87

Visit site
I want a fold up camping cot so I can put my swag on it when I sleep in the float/trailer at events. My friend bought hers to the last few events of the season and I can't imagine going back to sleeping in the back of the ute or on the floor of the float anymore. :)

Flame_

Visit site
A GPS from OH. He's actually let me have it already under the pretence that it will give me longer until next season to figure out how to work it (which is a fair point) but I think because he couldn't wait to play with it. :biggrin3:

flaxen

Visit site
A miracle cure for my broken pony. Unfortunately I suspect winning the lottery is likely to happen first as the vets are very pessimistic and have already forewarned me its likely he will have to be put to sleep. Cant be bothered with Christmas or birthday this year, my hearts just not up for having a fun time.

JJS

Visit site
A miracle cure for my broken pony. Unfortunately I suspect winning the lottery is likely to happen first as the vets are very pessimistic and have already forewarned me its likely he will have to be put to sleep. Cant be bothered with Christmas or birthday this year, my hearts just not up for having a fun time.

I'm so sorry to hear that :(

happyclappy

Visit site
Nothing. This is exactly what I have asked for.

Although my dreams would be a cure for my four year old who is due to be put down, and/or buying the bungalow we just lost, thanks to a terrible estate agent, which is built in our field, where we are not allowed to build, or better, being allowed to erect a nice log cabin there.

Char0901

Visit site
I've asked for a new yard brush! My yearling has chewed his way through mine, I'm now sweeping with a brush that has about a foot and a half of handle... I won't leave it outside his stable anymore... how exciting am i?! I'm only 22!

MarniL

Visit site
A hack on a friesian, a hack on a clydesdale, a jumping lesson at Gleneagles, new jodhpurs, some perfume and a few broadway books. Though of course I'll be happy to get anything! I've been quite desperate for the hacks for a while...

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
Laptop
Watch
Digital tablet thingy
These nice warm soft silky vests from Marks and Sparks
That's about it :) there is loads of other 'wants' but they aren't really practical