What's the going rate for DIY livery?????

Hoppa

Visit site

I'm just about to move to a yard which is £250 pcm!!! DIY.. including nothing. :-o

Yes it does seem insane.. and yes I could get part livery for that much. But I don't want livery, I love looking after my lad. So I might as well have the best DIY that money can buy.

muffinino

Visit site
I’m in South Wales and current yard is £16/week in summer for 24/7 turnout with use of stable and school (plus fields with lovely logs to jump), hay & straw extra. Winter is £132.00/month for stable, daily turnout (as long as you want), use of facilities, hay &straw. It’s more if you want haylage, shavings etc but not much. Turning out, feeding, rug change etc is extra; you can have them as one offs or regular, it’s cheaper if it’s regular.

My last yard was a flat fee of £20 all year round, hay & straw extra, no school just a grass paddock, 24/7 in summer, in at night during the winter.

Hedwards

Visit site
I'm in leicestershire on assisted DIY, i pay about £190 per month on average, that includes Hay/Haylage (as much as i want), Straw (as much as i want), stable, grazing, use of school, access to 200 acres of hacking, turn out, bring in, one rug change, feed and cuck extra nets in if required. its a very smart and neat yard who will do the odd extra when required without any hassle. I personally think its a bargin, i dont have to worry about rushing around in the morning, or to get back down in the evening to fetch in etc. I only have to go down once a day, and when i'm working it makes life so much easier.