What's Wrong With This Picture?

Visit site
The sun's shining in Scotland?

That as well! Though it is supposed to rain later ?

I never even made it on him by this point! I brought him in from his day field, tacked him up and lead him through to the schooling paddock (hence the grass, only my old Stallion goes out there a few hours a day) went to do my hat up before getting on and he was offski! He did 2 laps flat out trot round there before attempting to jump the 3ft electric fence gate (he won't be making a working hunter any time soon ?) to go for a hooley with Gray. Now I knew I would never just be able to walk up to him and catch him so I ran to grab a scoop with some nuts in. As I come back round I stop and watch in horror as he is sliding along the ground on his side where he has slipped over ? 2 more mins of hooleying later I manage to get a hold of him. No harm done thankfully!

Took him back into the schooling paddock and promptly kicked his arse and made him work harder than he ever has in his life ???

All I could think of as he was bombing about was "He had better not snap that brand new Jeffries bridle or I will kill him!" ???