What's your horses show name?

Shadow the Reindeer

Visit site
After many years of umming and ahhing, I settled on Shadeyoak aka Shadow..
Before this, I couldn't decide between Shadey Character or Without a Shadow of a doubt (which would have been a mouthful.

Visit site
I have too many! But the homebred are all called Mirkwood ... still here at the moment are M. Song Of The Stars, M. Rainbow Quest, M. Rainsong and M. Lunar Fire.

hnmisty

Visit site
My new horse (getting him a week on wed :D) is Barry the Farmer. I'm already being told off by some people for calling him Bazza :p

Charlie Bucket

Visit site
Charlie's show name is Looks Like Chaplin, after a song by my favourite band Stereophonics. Thought the Chaplin fitted in well. It was between this and Mojo Rising (his Dam and grand dam were both Mojo).

Wizzy's is Two Tone Wizard. Not very exciting but I was 13 when I picked it ;)

Qru

Visit site
My boys show name is Ricardo FX - named by the previous owner.

The FX stands for Fatty Express as he is a bit of a chunck. But when he's having one of his naughty days the FX stands for Findus Express Foods ;)

zangels

Visit site
My daughters pony didnt have a show name so we got the job of deciding. I wanted 'Dont forget your buttons' but daughter wanted 'Cinderellas buttons' and its her pony so my daughter git her choice. I do like it now though.

Beau jangles

Visit site
Mr Beau Jangles and it suits him as he has dancing feet when he jumps !

New colt I bought from birth I picked his name Eros but not sure of show name as his breeder hasn't settled on a prefix yet so will wait and see !

X

xspiralx

I haven't registered him yet but when I get round to it, it will be Galway's Pride (unless that's already taken).

He's an ISH from Galway, and my family are all from Galway too so seems very fitting :)

Undecided

Visit site
Rio's is Mynydd Rio, I'd love to change it to something more suited to his character (a little sod half the time!) but have no idea how to go about that or what I'd change it to!

Silmarillion

Visit site
Whitton Dancer (name of stud, and sire is Dancing High).
Puerto Rico (no idea why... she's a Dutch riding pony!)
Share horse is Hightori (ex-racer).
My old mare was just Maiden, but I named her My Fair Maiden :)

ossy

Visit site
Mind were all named by breeder and passported in show name. They are flying scotsman, jembet frolic and winter's country tale.