Whats Your Horsey Goals for 2007???

dressagecrazy

Visit site
Hi,i hope no-one thinks im being nosey. But as 2006 draws to an end. Im just wondering what goals eveyone has set for themselves & there horses in 2007??

My personal goal for 2007 is to get my horse to the Winter Regionals that he has qualified for. He has been un-well so ATM that seems like a very unrealistic goal.
frown.gif

Other than that in 2007 i want to try to finnish my BHS exams, & hopefully find myself a new brilliant dressage trainer.

So whats your 2007 goals??

nomini

Visit site
To be jumping discovery confidently by the end of the year on my mare and to qualify for trailblazers and .85 2nd round and then qualify for the final in both .75 and .85
smile.gif
And to get my BHS stage 3 and PTT.
Also to decide what I am going to do with jigsaw - my dad keeps saying he wants to learn to ride him which would be great, if he doesn't then he will prob just be going to waste with me as i don't do much with him anymore.

Bri

Visit site
Hoping to get new girl out to some unaff. dressage and SJ by spring and then just take it from there!!

Also want to try and sort out my transport issues!

_OC_

Visit site
To get my cob showing as he has potential for workers and showing......but, then pigs might fly......it's all about time,will see, but,first must get on with my riding in the new year!!!

samp

Visit site
I am planning to have Lot's reg'd to BSJA by end of winter, to continue dressage and just see how we go. Also want to get her hunting at somepoint

Dogbetty141

Visit site
I want to be rich lolxx

No i would like to find my self a new GG a cobby type once my ned has gone back to his owner and then i would like to show cobby type either cob classes or coloured classes.

RunToEarth

Visit site
BSJA Oshk until we get some nice DCs- also open teamchase him, should be fun.
Get around a decent sized HT course on will, and possibly Bertie.

BBs

Visit site
Young event and sjing classes with my new boy. Keep winston happy and sound to continue eventing next season - plus want to have a good crack at Disc on him.

Nic

Visit site
To get my boy back out eventing & juming NC again.

Find future Badminton horse for 3k. No probably not! But I am aiming to get another eventer next year.

Kelly1982

Visit site
I want my mare to be jumping consistantly at BN & Disc and hopefully qualify for a few things too
smile.gif

Also hope to get some of my own transport sorted by the end of the year too so i can start taking her to different placed and maybe do a bit of cross country

michb52

Visit site
Have my 4 yr old jumping 90/1mt SJAI nicely so i can sell her on early summer 07-
Move up to 1.10/1.20 classes with my 6 yr old (its a mind over matter thing!!!)
Buy a new jeep in April!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

MissDeMeena

Visit site
umm, think i've written one of these several times.. so will keep this one short.. i want to do an Adv. and/or a 2* with Ernie.. want to do a 1* with Squeaky.. the others can just compete to the best of their abality, whatever that is!

Baileysno1

Visit site
I want to beat my arch rival in the local Riding Horse showing classes!

I'd also like to register Ryu with BD and see if we can't bank a few novice points before the end of the year.

Go x-country schooling for fun.

And most of all I want to hack out in a Tshirt till 9pm on summer evenings just me and my horse bliss!!

KatB

Visit site
Hmm, To get my boy out happily jumping around Intros, getting double clears and hopefully low 30's dressage, hopefully at PN by the end of the season.

Get my own transport sorted.
grin.gif

SSM

Visit site
To get the Donkey to move
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Really my goals are as follows:

Get her to load happily..........then

Show her in the CB classes at the King George, The Royal and Great Yorkshire (watch out FMM
tongue.gif
)

Locally get her doing small working hunters

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
My lad was all over the place when jumping, very unbalanced so we took a year off & did nothing but flatwork & went to some dressage events.

For this winter & next season I want to take him back out showjumping, he's got a fantastic jump & now he's calm & balanced hopfully we'll be successful.
smile.gif
cool.gif

not_with_it

Visit site
I want to be succesful
grin.gif
. Hoping to get over my seconditis this year. Going to carry on BDing with Gin and move on to elementary and hopefully be doing some mediums in the summer.

luane1

Visit site
Jump 110 and 120 young rider classes well in the spring with new mare and qualify for Dublin Horse show. Get big fella confident again at shows at 110 (even if it takes all summer) and then progress him up to 130. Get 3rd one's spavin fused and jump him 1m and 110 and loan or sell him on (though realistically that may not be this coming year - you can always hope though)

ExtremeB

Visit site
To continue to rebuild my confidence after bad fall and broken bones in the summer. Enter some dressage comps in early Spring and def looking forward to summer riding
smile.gif

Tempi

Visit site
tophorse already did this post in comp riders about a month ago, but heres mine again:

- get archie out and competing medium by the end of the year (2007) and hopefully jumping out too. dont care what height but id like to just get round a couple of courses on him.

- put Bloss into foal end of april time

sammys ma

Visit site
To continue with lessons over the winter, so that by the Spring I can get out and do some Unaff Dressage Prelims, and get my jumping good enough to go and do a 2'6" Double clear!

Would LOVE to go X-country and Hunter trialing, but I don't know if i'm brave enough!

To keep building confidence and feel that i am good enough to compete locally. Come the summer, some traditional showing, ridden and in-hand.

Persuade my OH that he really would like a horse of his own...pref another coloured or a big hairy Clydie/Shire. ( ain't EVER gonna happen!!)
grin.gif

pottamus

Visit site
Carry on and improve on this year really...so do more endurance rides this year, try new places and get him further a field. I want to increase his distance to 32km rides and do a few competitive graded rides.

CastleMouse

Visit site
To qualify for the RDS Equitation finals or the WHP classes there (yeah, in my dreams!
grin.gif
). Realistically, I'd like to do well at equitation and WHP classes, and do well in a few dressage competitions
smile.gif