What's your names?

Mynyddcymro

Visit site
My little section a that I show is Bedolfa Angels Passing - I love her name suits her down to a T, she's called Angel for short. My other two aren't quite so fancy, the other a mare is Mynyddcymro Blue Bramble (Bramble for short) and my shetland is Janpau Josh - he has always been known as Tigger though

Snowysadude

Visit site
I need one for Snowy! His is Snow Patrol on some things or Boreas Van Het Sparrenhof in others (passported name). Changing this though so at the moment am just calling him Snowy when I enter - suggestions welcome :p!

icyfreya

Visit site
My boy is Haile Unlikely! But the haile bit is pronounced as highly. So Highly Unlikely. Probably one of the worst show names ever! Hence why I normally just put Mickey :eek:. Before I got his passport they told me it over the phone, and I thought it was Highland Michael, which i really liked, so was v. disappointed

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I like my yearling's official name alot. It's Taj Amir which means the Prince's Crown so his stable name is ..... Prince! ;)

Mt least favourite is The Tb's name which is Home By Now. Horrid. :( Her stable name (Melody) is really nice.

Last edited:

lil'chesnut

Visit site
I found out the otherday that my shared ride's show name is
Coednewydd Ieaun. Translated from Welsh if my vocabulary can still stretch to it is New Tree Ieaun. He's from the Coednewydd Stud so thats probably where that bit comes from :D

Batgirl

Visit site
first horse Twyford Echo aka Teddy Welsh Sec D

Now have Willows Prince aka Batman, Batty, Battosaurus, Uncle Bat

Owner used to compete affiliated so had to be Willows Prince, wasn't overly successful, I am competing at a MUCH lower level but having some success using Batman so we have decided it is his unaffiliated show name :p

Battosaurus is coz he is the size and neck length of a Brontosaurus!

Madam Min

Visit site
Ours are DJ which is his stable name, his passport name is DJ Capper and his show name is Da Dealer as his sire is Lucky Dealer.

Chloe is just Chloe for stable, passport and show name but she has many nicknames including Chloekins, Madam Min and Cluckles :p

sakura

Visit site
her registered name is Indian Angel, she's a part bred welsh D. I like it, it's sweet and unique, she used to be called Angel for short but I changed it to Indie

my previous horse was simply passported as "Joe" lol

cobmum

Visit site
My first and only ever owed horse was called springtime sweet william, i just called him will. Would love to know how hw is getting on now.

laura7981

Visit site
I have an Ellie whose passport name is "Aphrodite Princess"! Princess she most certainly is not lol :-/
I have a Holly whose name is " promise me Polly" - as in parrot?
And I have my oldie Pepsi... Whose name is just Pepsi :)

Enfys

Visit site
Quarter Horses so really odd, generally you can get a pretty good idea of both sides just by the name.

Dashbardee Jet
Ima Skippin Standout (anything with Ima is usually Impressive bred)
Outlaws Robin Gold
Robins Dash of Gold