Wheelbarrow heaven

Keith_Beef

Novice equestrian, accomplished equichetrian
Visit site
I always go for solid or puncture proof tyres now too. Sadly one of my barrows in now in sick bay as the frame has rusted through at the bottom - our fault for leaving it on wet ground. Really I should get it mended as husband is a farrier so has all the welding stuff, but I just went and bought a new one.

The shoemaker's children go barefoot.

Reacher

Visit site
After several punctures I recently bought a solid wheel from the local agricultural shop which is where we bought the barrow. It’s quite hard so difficult over steps etc but much better than punctures

patchwork puzzle

Visit site
I’ve just bought the megasaurus of all wheelbarrows. It’s not one of the two wheel types but a giant standard one and I absolutely love it. I can do a whole weeks worth of two ponies out in the daytime, in two trips with it (although the first time I used it I forgot to check how much air was in the tyre and omg, it was a beast to move when full 😳)

mums the groom

Visit site
we have at least 3 broken wheelbarrows blocking off the ramp to the old muck heap one day I will get rid of them, honest but in the mean time off the B&Q

honetpot

Visit site
I am the wheel barrow queen. I had ponies split over three fields so had four wheel barrows and then we bought a house where there four wheel barrows with flat tyres. Solid tyres from ebay and I have loads of wheel barrows. The tyres are very easy to change and remove. I once had a tyre stolen but they left the rest, which is really strange as it was in a field down a track next to a nature reserve.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Whilst we are on the subject!
Has anyone had/got/used one of those barrows with a ball instead of a wheel?
I think they are designed for soft ground. I’m starting a struggle I’m pretty sure I never had before last winter and had forgotten about until the past few days, my wheel is getting clogged up with mud to the point it eventually stops turning when I’m poo picking. Help...

exracehorse

Visit site
Whilst we are on the subject!
Has anyone had/got/used one of those barrows with a ball instead of a wheel?
I think they are designed for soft ground. I’m starting a struggle I’m pretty sure I never had before last winter and had forgotten about until the past few days, my wheel is getting clogged up with mud to the point it eventually stops turning when I’m poo picking. Help...
yep. Had one when I was working as a groom. The wheel was like a snowball, that kept getting bigger and bigger as we went over the mud. Awful to push