Wheelbarrow tyres

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Does anyone know if the spare wheelbarrow tyres you buy in home base or B&Q fit most wheelbarrows they are about £20, I have a perfectly good metal Barrow but the tyre is flat just thought it would save me £60 buying a new one.

WandaMare

Visit site
They do vary, the tyre size should be on the tyre so worth checking first. You can get puncture proof ones, I did last time as fed up of replacing them. I got mine on amazon.

TTK

Visit site
Check the spindle will go through the replacement wheel. You can sleeve it up if necessary if too small. I have the green replacements from Homebase and they are brilliant.

paddy555

Visit site
I replaced mine with a pair from machinemart. They have stores as well as online. Mine are now puncture proof as we got fed up of repairing them. Try taking a wheel off and taking it in to check.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I replaced all the wheels & tyres on my barrows with one's I bought off ebay. I got rid of the pneumatic tyres & replaced them with foam filled. The run smoothly & easily with a full load & I never have to repair a puncture.

Before you order take various measurements off your barrow & wheel, i.e. diameter of wheel & tyre, length of axle, diameter of axle etc to ensure that the replacement will fit. I replaced my tyres about 3-4 years ago & they are still in good condition.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I replaced all the wheels & tyres on my barrows with one's I bought off ebay. I got rid of the pneumatic tyres & replaced them with foam filled. The run smoothly & easily with a full load & I never have to repair a puncture.

Before you order take various measurements off your barrow & wheel, i.e. diameter of wheel & tyre, length of axle, diameter of axle etc to ensure that the replacement will fit. I replaced my tyres about 3-4 years ago & they are still in good condition.

thanks that's a good idea I will have a good measure up tomorrow