When did you last kiss?

Polos Mum

Visit site
About 3pm when I skipped him out, he's on box rest so needs a lot of love at the moment.

He's pouring white hair at the moment so I can always spot when my husband has been giving him a good hug too !

sam_

Visit site
I give mine a kiss every morning and night! :) One of mine in particular loves giving kisses back as well :)

Queenbee

Visit site
Tonight, I go to his stable every day after I've done the last of my chores, I say 'kiss' and he comes and offers me his muzzle :)

Angus' yard

Visit site
At 5.00 pm when he was put to bed for the night. He likes an audience while he eats his dinner. Then grabs a mouthful of hay and comes to his stable door for last kisses and ear rub before we go indoors.

Nicnac

Visit site
When I finished riding about 11.30am but am just about to go and get them in as it's getting dark so will have major snogs with the boys if I can keep them out of their feed buckets!

They always get good morning and good night kisses. :redface3:

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
My babies have kisses everyday, & my shetland asks them all the time but grown up horses aren't so keen, tho did sneak a smooch to gingerface on thurs at saddle fitters as she looked off into distance all noble like :D

Auslander

Visit site
About 10 minutes ago - I am trying to teach Alf to give kisses on command like Spike does! He's taking a while to cotton on. I do have feed in my hair, so he's obviously trying!

Hexx

Visit site
Half an hour ago. I always give him a kiss and tell him that I love him and will see him tomorrow - it's a nightly routine, much to the amusement of others on the yard!

Madam Min

Visit site
Mine get kisses and hugs everyday! My OH despairs over the time I take saying good bye, good night and telling them to be good girls, need to win the lottery so they can be outside in the garden!

flaxen tail

Visit site
I kiss both my girls everyday so last time was an hour ago especially love their snuggely ears and the smell of their coat ,yummy ,oops just remembered I kissed one just above her tail but that was yesterday!

southerncomfort

Visit site
This afternoon. Waiting with horse while daughter walked the course at a jumping show. We had a cuddle and a kiss. Horse subsequently very switched off during their round....suspect it may have been my fault. Oops!

Antw23uk

Visit site
Late morning today after a wonderful hack. This evening he got a slap for rude behaviour. Hopefully kisses will resume tomorrow when he checks and changes his attitude!

Tronk

Visit site
This afternoon, kissed him and ponio goodnight when doing last check in field. Also had a big cuddle after glorious hack this morning in the SUN!

Meems

Visit site
My horse won't let me kiss her, she always pulls away at the crucial moment looking very irritated. Not a cuddly pony at all, still, I try not to take it too personally :frown3::frown3::frown3:

Gazen

Visit site
About two hours ago when I put my mare to bed. She quite often puts her head across my chest with her muzzle in the crook of my elbow and relaxes there. As my mouth is right next to her eye I just have to kiss her.

Last edited:

skint1

Visit site
This morning I gave my lovely mare a kiss on the nose for looking after me so well on our hack, I kissed my daughter's horse Basil on the nose too when I put him out because I know he hates walking through the mud to get to the nice unruined part of the field but he is such a gent about it he gets a mint and a kiss every morning :)