when r u gonna let ur horses go naked at night..

Sparkles

Visit site
Left mine out without last night as weather was meant to be mild....but come this morning was running up and down the gate and came in shivering this morning :( lol. I think Wimp may just be the word tho!

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Hopefully in the next couple of weeks. The weather is supposed to dry out towards the end of this week so I may well leave her naked then, she has a partly grown out apron clip. Also she has had a couple of naked nights already :D

Its usually always april that I let her go naked all the time

ha903070

Visit site
Clipped hunter type and ID filly been naked for a month now, fine tb in lightweight sheet - shivers in the rain! Hope she will be naked in a week or so.

The_snoopster

Visit site
I took my mares off around 3 weeks ago but she only had a light weight on to start with, she is a very hairy girl. I find she gets itchy and irritable when she starts to moult with a rug on, she has a look of relief when the rug comes off so that she can roll and leave white hair patches on the grass.

Toffee44

Visit site
I am gonna say a bad thing!!! Mine has been clipped all winter but only been in a med weight during the cold weather and a LW rest of the time (hes a very heavy lad). But im gonna wait until the field dries out coz hes stayed very shiny, but he could have it off now tbh. As for pony she may not over the summer, gonna see how her arthritus plays tbh. As for new pony in a few weeks shes getting naked as shes been in all winter so would be a bit unfair to put her on full turnout and naked.

SO1

Visit site
Mine started living out naked this weekend - he has a chaser clip but has not been clipped since mid november and is a naturally very warm boy.

He seems very happy to be naked and the field is very sheltered so he would be hot in the sun with his LW turnout on - also he is a good doer so don't want him to get lardy with the spring grass coming through!

Enfys

Visit site
It's 12C out there at 11pm! Mid 20's by day, mine haven't seen rugs for weeks, we're having freakish weather.
Often we still have snow on the ground now, the UK has got our weather it would seem.

spookypony

Visit site
Mine's been naked all winter, but has full coat. He wore a rug for 2 days earlier this week though, when we had sudden snow/severe wind/rain again.

freckles22uk

www.foxykeepsakes.co.uk
Mine live out all year round, but I go day by day with their rugs, they have been naked for a week now at night, but its turned cold again so the rugs have gone back on..

strange weather in Spain where I am... take Sunday... very warm in the day..20'c+ )so naked horses) then at night it dropped below freezing (so rugs on)

winchester

Visit site
Took rugs off my lot this morning!!! Supposed to rain tomorrow and Thursday - but all have long coats and very itchy so will probably just leave them off now!!!

Firehorse

Visit site
Lollii!! i love that video. they look like they're having a fantastic time there, esp the little grey. i was i stitches watching that. def wudnt want to grooming him after tho!!!