When the unexpected happens in life......

Odyssey

Visit site
He's a lovely little chap. Some dogs just have that extra "something." Like you I'm a greyhound person through and through. About 10 years ago my mum got a rescue Jack Russell (he sadly had to be pts at about 6 - due to a brain tumour). ? We went to meet him at the kennels as he sounded suitable, though we weren't too sure about a JRT having met a few yappy, snappy ones! He was an absolute darling, and if my mum hadn't had him, I'd have been very tempted to take him home. He was one of the loveliest dogs I've ever known, a very affectionate, lovely little character, and I was heartbroken when he was diagnosed and pts. Sometimes a dog comes along that you'd never think would be your cup of tea, but quickly steals your heart.

Last edited:

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Did a search for Happy ownerversary photo, and for some reason most of the answers where different photo versions of Ryan Reynolds, celebrating his ownerversary of AviationGin.
So, sorry for this a very random photo, Happy Ownerversary!

DWkHdIqVwAA0S4X

ponyparty

Visit site
I am thrilled that you have have fallen for him. And at the time I was just so glad and relieved, as the whole situation with him had just become incredibly stressful, while I was also struggling with various things including, if I admit it now, poor mental health. George isn’t perfect but he certainly didn’t deserve being turfed out to fend for himself by his old owners; and although I couldn’t manage him myself, by the power of this forum he’s found his happy ending ?
And now you’re addicted to terriers ? even better! Happy ownerversary ?

{97702}

Visit site
I can admit that he did celebrate his anniversary by throwing up on my bed at 3am ??? Luckily it was relatively easy to deal with (I was still in half-asleep automatic pilot mode) and I just love changing bed sheets at that time in the morning ?

It’s a good job I do adore him ???

MyBoyChe

Visit site
I CANNOT believe it has been a year since you adopted him!! Im like you except Im a confirmed spaniel person, but our particular little terrierist arrived via my best buddy at our yard who has his mum. She is just the most adorable little bundle of fluff with the sweetest nature of any dog Ive ever met and fortunately, he takes after her 100%. Im not sure I would risk another as I wouldnt want to push my luck a second time but I have never regretted taking on HRH as he is affectionately known!!