When you already know your dogs are gorgeous but.......................

deb_l222

Visit site
You then put them in the hands of a professional. Sorry it's picture overload time :)

The one that shall henceforth be known as 'she who got bored quickly' AKA Willow

UljX60I.jpg

VgtG0nG.jpg

YOfw71U.jpg

q49fRb1.jpg

My beautiful ever young Lady Button

SuFGknY.jpg

VNm4hRR.jpg

vodlUNi.jpg

And then there was the super cool, supermodel Mr Rufus

KXeVIXF.jpg

oFsK0EG.jpg

L55JIAq.jpg

TEVzONh.jpg

rdqsEkV.jpg

Last but not least - Willow should have been part of this but she was wayyyyyyyy too bored by this point :)

nPoIRio.jpg

If you're local to South / West Yorkshire I can highly recommend. It's a fun day out for the woofs with no stress and all the time in the world

https://www.workinglineimages.co.uk/

dogatemysalad

Visit site
Gorgeous pictures and stunning dogs. I used to have a dog called Button. Did you have a reason for choosing that name, I wonder if it was the same as us.

deb_l222

Visit site
Gorgeous pictures and stunning dogs. I used to have a dog called Button. Did you have a reason for choosing that name, I wonder if it was the same as us.

She already had her name when she came to live with me but I believe she was so called because of her spots and because she has a single bigger spot on the top of her head, which you can't see in any of the pics I've just noticed.

These days you have to shout BUTTON!! VERY LOUDLY to get any response :)

deb_l222

Visit site
Mr Rufus is GORGEOUS! Is he a Springer?

He is indeed but he's a bigun. He has the most glorious big proper head :)

His papers (from what I remember) have him bred as a working springer but he has show lines in there too. Button probably has a bit of setter in there and Willow is a fully fledged working idiot springer :rolleyes:

SpringArising

Visit site
He is indeed but he's a bigun. He has the most glorious big proper head :)

His papers (from what I remember) have him bred as a working springer but he has show lines in there too. Button probably has a bit of setter in there and Willow is a fully fledged working idiot springer :rolleyes:

He really does. I love dogs with chunky heads.

deb_l222

Visit site
They’re all extremely gorgeous but I’m in love with Button, so beautiful.

Fabulous pictures.

When Caroline (who took the photos) posted Button’s picture on Facebook, someone commented how lovely to get her with her head tilted. I almost didn’t like to say the tilt is now a permanent fixture due to the number of vestibular events she’s had :)

Bless her, I know she’s on borrowed time now but she’s happy, healthy(ish) and still loving life. I always said she could pop off if she made it to one year post-cruciate surgery. Well, in August this year she will have got to two years :)

QuobAsti

Visit site
When Caroline (who took the photos) posted Button’s picture on Facebook, someone commented how lovely to get her with her head tilted. I almost didn’t like to say the tilt is now a permanent fixture due to the number of vestibular events she’s had :)

I totally understand how Button feels as i've been dealing with a vestibular issue since Feb 2019, and its still on going, love to Button x