When you have four beds to choose from...

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Haha looks more like a shaggy rug than a shepherd at the minute... And is also making everything else in the house look like a shaggy rug at the minute.

Winter sure has its pros with lack of coat shedding ?

Oh I'd definitely be getting stuck in with a brush if he is still hanging onto his winter woolies, will help him feel much fresher! The more you groom the better the coat/skin will be long term - I have a grey one and he never gets the plucked turkey look that you see a lot of them with, because I keep on top of it....a stitch in time saves nine lol.

Lintel

Visit site
Oh I'd definitely be getting stuck in with a brush if he is still hanging onto his winter woolies, will help him feel much fresher! The more you groom the better the coat/skin will be long term - I have a grey one and he never gets the plucked turkey look that you see a lot of them with, because I keep on top of it....a stitch in time saves nine lol.
Lol, very old and very true saying? He gets a rough groom everyday and a full on groom once a week.. but the hair just never seems to end especially the bum fluff lol?