When you play with Millie lurcher.......

{97702}

Visit site
Millie isn’t great at playing, she is very rough and doesn’t have any sense of being nice to the other dog! Ace is the only one who tolerates her because he is twice her size, but he isn’t allowed to play at the moment.... so she has found a substitute ?

I’m not sure whether it’s more worrying constantly looking around to see Colin’s head in Millie’s mouth, or the fact that when I ‘rescue’ him he sits on my knee and whinges until he can go and play with her again ?

772259DB-232B-4F68-A482-E35719F62B2A.jpeg76FA9B29-2D0B-49B5-AA6E-B03F68B5FE1F.jpeg5FA475CE-4FED-46F9-AF6D-50E35D7FBE23.jpeg7728DC89-70E8-4A45-9FE4-7774B155D890.jpeg

twiggy2

Visit site
She is obviously being more careful than you think or he would be getting cross and that's game over.
My Maz plays very rough but is selective who she plays with, Cap has been baring the brunt of it lately but he loves rough and tumble too, I only intervene if they are under my feet or if he backs off as she will just keep going.

misst

Visit site
My JRT has spent the last two days playing so rough with my daughters sausage dog x jrt. They look and sound as if they are killing each other but it is all show. There is no blood and they constantly go back for more. Terriers LOVE a game of bite face. When my lad has had enough of his little sister his tone changes and he really sounds nasty - she backs off straight away and then sits wagging her tail hopefully. If they go back for more I wouldn't worry. They are having a fab time.
Colin is just yummy.

Chiffy

Visit site
Great photos Levrier. I don’t think Millie is being as rough as she looks, Colin would soon scream if she hurt him. Funnily enough our whippet/greyhound is the biggest wimp in the world and generally quiet but when she gets playing she looks fearsome, noisy and rough. No one seems to mind though, not even the little sausages!