When you think you've heard it all....

Illusion100

Visit site
With you using the term council member, can I just check, have you reported this to BHS HQ, or to the local volunteer committee?

I just called the BHS team as far as I know and got put through to the complaints department for a BHS approved livery yard. They have sent official complaint form after refusing to do a spot check.

The complaint I made to local council animal welfare is seperate

ruth83

Visit site
I just called the BHS team as far as I know and got put through to the complaints department for a BHS approved livery yard. They have sent official complaint form after refusing to do a spot check.

The complaint I made to local council animal welfare is seperate

Ah thank you, I misunderstood that you were referring to the council separately.

tblife

New User
Visit site
Yes, it is the same place. Along with the backed 3 yr old with the crooked pelvis and tail plait saga.

Approx a week prior to the horse euthanased due to hole in head, another horse required hospitalisation at vet clinic due to severe/extensive barbed wire lacerations.

And I will be putting in an official complaint to BHS. I'd like to know whether they know what is going on there and to remove approval status, or explain why they repeatedly give approval status if they know what is going on there.
Just wondering what ever happened? I am pretty sure i know what yard your talking about.

The yard is located on the outskirts of Belfast.