When your terrier thinks he is a greyhound....

{97702}

Visit site
The dogs were driving me absolutely mad today so I booked the secure dog field in desperation - absolutely the right choice ?

Ace.... ‘the lights are on, but there is nobody home’ ?

C2FE7285-C0DD-46F1-A652-E65A11CB1818.jpeg

Marty....in the voice of Marvin the paranoid android... “it’s raining, can we go home now please”

A96C2A56-7330-433F-AE23-EEE8D7B0092B.jpeg

Millie lurcher.... ‘it’s MY tennis ball, get OFF it!’

9B99DE70-B48F-4639-B652-8867409F01D9.jpeg

All of them (I’ve already got told off for how muddy my car is!)

090ACD5C-8EEC-47C6-9F24-A5197084D910.jpeg

And George.... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(hope this works for the videos)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...ref=m_notif&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic

Roxylola

Visit site
Video worked for me. My little houndling loves grey hounds. Theres a few we meet locally and shes always got to say hi, the ones who run with her turn her into a demented 10 year old puppy

Roxylola

Visit site
I have to say I’m so proud of Ace now - George totally reminds me of a little rabbit when he runs, but Ace completely ignores him ? A year ago when I got Ace, anything rabbit-like was destined for a quick end ? - it’s great that they learn so well ?
Ah yes, minihound loves greyhounds, spaniel not so much. They do run like rabbits unfortunately all side to side and add the white fluffy tail...
It's taken her a long time to work out if she just chills they wont dive on her ?. They never launch full on prey drive at her, just she triggers the chase button

{97702}

Visit site
The pointy hounds deserves their own appreciation post, they're delightful to see. <3

I love my pointy hounds very much, and it seems a lot of the time that 3 are not enough - but at the same time, there are huge advantages of only having 3! For the first time in many years I find myself undecided about whether to get another (not that I can at the moment with lockdown) - but it makes me appreciate my 3 hounds that much more ❤️❤️❤️

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
I love my pointy hounds very much, and it seems a lot of the time that 3 are not enough - but at the same time, there are huge advantages of only having 3! For the first time in many years I find myself undecided about whether to get another (not that I can at the moment with lockdown) - but it makes me appreciate my 3 hounds that much more ❤️❤️❤️

Perhaps just let what happens happen.

palo1

Visit site
I wish I had some video or pics but when Red Irish Terrier was about 5 months old he spent a bit too much time with my friend's pack of whippets and thus thought that he too was a whippet. Watching a young terrier trying to run like a whippet is hilarious and his little face would register just how confusing it was to him that he was doing it 'right' but never catching them...!! :) :) Thankfully he has learnt to run like a terrier again and that looks a lot more normal :p:D George is divine :cool::cool: