Where and how does your dog sleep at night?

Moobli

Visit site
Handsome! Isn't his face different to Dad's? Impressive ears. :)

He looks more like his Czech mum at the moment and is more like her in temperament so far - but we will see. I can see some similarities in his looks and personality with his dad when he was younger too and Strike will change quite a bit more yet before he reaches maturity.

littlefluffball

Visit site
In the bed with me - yes thats IN th ebed not ON! She sleeps right through though doesn't bother me at all.

When I am at my OHs or he is staying with me she goes into her crate with her own duvet. makes no difference to her to be honest. She doesn't make a sound. My last one would have been very put out - and let me know that - if he got put in his own bed for another man! ha

tristar

Visit site
In the bed with me - yes thats IN th ebed not ON! She sleeps right through though doesn't bother me at all.

When I am at my OHs or he is staying with me she goes into her crate with her own duvet. makes no difference to her to be honest. She doesn't make a sound. My last one would have been very put out - and let me know that - if he got put in his own bed for another man! ha
same here, wheres that dog,not in the bed again?

{138171}

Visit site
3 small dogs all on my bed, no trouble at all. They wake me up about 6 for a wee then go back to sleep. 4yo, 18 month old and 6 month old.

AdorableAlice

Visit site
I don't have dogs anymore, but when I did they were in kennels outside overnight. The idea of dog or cat hair in my bed doesn't appeal to me at all.

Hexx

Visit site
Both mine used to sleep on the bed with me.

The eldest, now 14, slept in the bed under the duvet from day 1 (at 5 months old) until about a year ago, when he decided he prefers to sleep downstairs in his bed, so he gets tucked up with blankets in his comfy dog bed. I really don't know why he changed his mind - although he did come up last night and had a snooze next to me while I was reading which was lovely, but got off the bed and went back down when I turned the light out.

The ASBO MinPin sleeps on the bed, but will also sleep in his dog bed in the corner of the bedroom. He's usually at the bottom of the bed, but does sneak under the covers if it is cold. Once he is asleep, he stays that way. It is very easy to keep him off the bed - I just take away the chair that he uses to get up onto the bed. They say MinPins are good jumpers, well they haven't met mine, he can't jump for toffee!!

Last edited: