Where are FigJam & TigersEye?

Festive_Felicitations

Visit site
I haven't been in here very regularly so it is possible I have missed reports / updates but my attempt at searching didnt bring up anything either.

Has anybody heard from them? I miss their reports I would love to know how Hopalong and William are

Leg_end

Visit site
Figjam was on a Badders thread a while ago.. She is with child so not sure if she's still riding/competing. You can catch tigerseye on e-venting or Facebook.

I'm not an Internet stalker... Honest ;)

TableDancer

Visit site
Follow Tigers_Eye's adventures on Madsen Equestrian, both website and Facebook :) She has moved house and is having lots of fun both with William and the babies :)

FigJam

teamhopalong.blogspot.com
Has anybody heard from them? I miss their reports I would love to know how Hopalong and William are

I wondered the same thing as i miss reading about hopalong! :)

Aw, thanks for asking after Hopalong and I! :eek: I confess I've been very lazy about logging in and contributing lately as I've been doing diddly squat and so feel I don't have anything to add of interest. :(

As per the below, there is a mini-FigJam due late Summer (hoping to still manage to waddle around Blair though!) and so Hopalong's competitive adventures have been very much hampered, only this time I'm to blame not her. ;) We're just being happy hackers for now (my compromise was that since I'm lucky enough to be feeling as normal as can be expected, if I'm fit enough to muck out- funnily enough Mr FigJam not leaping to take that over!- then I'm fit enough to hack on trusty old Hopalong, but would stop jumping, boo!) and I've a couple pals on my yard who can pop Hopalong over some jumps now and then to keep her happy.

Mr FigJam actually had a "lesson" the other week which was very sucessful- he survived a walk/trot up the road (and the obligatory jig-jog back home! ;) ) and then by the end of 20mins in the school had mastered trotting in straight(ish) lines and even some canter with no stirrups on both reins! :D Hopalong the perfect schoolmistress as won't do anything naughty but will highlight if he's letting her wobble off a straight line etc. ;)

She's 22 this year so I'm sure the quieter life is not doing her any harm, I'm very much hoping she'll be up for some 2'6 HTs or similar next spring though...! ;) (better co-ordinate an extra pair of hands otherwise I'll lose my super-tog to childcare duties though!)

We've kidnapped Figjam and taking her to Badders with us this weekend so she better be alive and well! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Whoop whoop, we are indeed off to Badders THIS WEEK! :D We are glamping (think FlyingCoo, BabyCoo and Nic are just as happy about that, even if using me as an excuse! :p ) and the road trip commences Wed night. :D

tigers_eye

Visit site
*waves at FF and co* Gamebird told me we were missed.

William has just had a week off much to his disgust after the French Champs and we are not in a hurry to get to anything else. Well there isn't anything else for him to go to near here in the near future eventing-wise, so he is going to be a show-jumper for a month or two, then hopefully pick up to aim for the British Open at Gatcombe in August if all is well. Yes, most likely to get news via facebook, I set up a page called Madsen Equestrian, and then I have flashes of inspiration and update the website sometimes!

tigers_eye

Visit site
Leg_end I am sorry, but I am not exaggerating when I say I don;t bother trying to watch any videos over 7 seconds long as it's just not do-able here, so you can imagine what uploading is like! And France Telecom say we're not worth extending the line for ;-).

Leg_end

Visit site
Leg_end I am sorry, but I am not exaggerating when I say I don;t bother trying to watch any videos over 7 seconds long as it's just not do-able here, so you can imagine what uploading is like! And France Telecom say we're not worth extending the line for ;-).

Blimey!! I'll forgive you then ;)

Festive_Felicitations

Visit site
Gamebird thanks for nudging them! And thanks for coming in and posting and update guys :)

Congrats FigJam! Glad to hear you and Hopalong are well. Have fun at Badminton and glamping!

T_E I have joined your FB followers ;) All the horses and the new place are looking fab! :D