Where can I find a Portable horsey shower from?

GREYSMEADOW

Visit site
Well its bath time now that the weather is warming up.
Does anyone know where I can purchase one of these for the yard as it would be so much easier instead of bucket and sponge and me getting drenched!
They are also shaped to fit in certain horse trailers – but don’t need this as I don’t go anywhere with naglets.
Can anyone recommend any, price and website (or alternative) would be useful. Thanks.

baggyb

Visit site
I have the waterboy and it is absolutely brilliant. designed to be fitted to a trailer but no reason whatsoever why you cannot use it elsewhere. hold lots of water, so not portable however.

GREYSMEADOW

Visit site
GREAT - Many thanks for all your help and recommendations.

I saw the Waterboy at Hickstead last year and had a demo of it and was very impressed but thought it’s a bit pricey. I will also have a look at the spec. on the other two.

Can someone please advise can you soap/rinse two horses with the Nomad Horse Shower or the Mobi V-17 with one full tank of water or is it one horse per tank?

I’m off to Hickstead tomorrow so will see if any of these are there…..then I shall have to find the credit card won’t I!

Thanks again for your help – much appreciated.

GREYSMEADOW

Visit site
Nightcap - thanks for your message. I actually purchased a mobi just before the vat increase and its just fab. My boys just stand on the yard without being tied up whilst I wash off their mud-coated legs with warm water. In fact they look forward to being jetted with warm water!