Where do people look for trailers?

henmother

Visit site
Kept an eye on my local dealers website , JSW . Hit lucky and found one that ticked all the boxes . It'd been bought brand new from them and had been very well cared for , serviced annually . They did a full check before listing it for sale , I've since had it back to them for bits and bobs and they've always been fantastic with me. If I could afford new I'd buy from them without hesitation, nice family founded company , honest and genuine .
Good luck with your search .

TelH

Visit site
I got my first one on ebay. I went to have a look at it before buying though, I didn't want to rely on just pictures before making an offer when I was spending that amount of money, even though the seller had good feedback.

When I upgraded to a newer, better one I found it on preloved.

SOS

Visit site
Found both of mine on Facebook horse groups, they seem to go really quickly! Both I asked for a few extra pictures and chassis number, then viewed and bought home in one viewing.

Took knowledgable people to both viewings and made seller hook it up and tow it a short distance to check brakes and lights work.

Good luck and take your number plate with you :)

Landcruiser

Visit site
I just bought a lovely little Wessex Clubman off Preloved, stored in a barn and clean as a whistle for £1500. There are a lot on Ebay as well as the moment, and one (505) was listed on my local Wiltshire Riders FB recently and sold within the hour. I've previously bought off ebay and spent a lot of time going round looking at trailers which were dud in some way or went for too much money - I prefer Preloved for this reason.