• Riding school rider

• Previous owner, now retired from horse owning

• Pro rider riding other owners horses only

• Driver

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

2ndtimearound

Visit site
I’d guess I’d either be a riding school rider or other. As in I pay to ride at a riding centre, but ‘riding school rider’ implies that is in riding lessons, whereas I currently exclusively go on treks. It’s been since before lockdown 1 that I last had an actual lesson, since all adult group lessons / clinics haven’t been happening since then, only private ones on and off - partly due to Covid and partly due to instructor issues (if anyone in the West Midlands is an experienced instructor and looking for work, Cannock Chase Trekking Centre is recruiting; details are on its Facebook page).

AntiPuck

Visit site
"Other" as I don't have anything to do with horses directly at the moment, and haven't for a few years bar the odd riding stint. Plan to start lessons again in a couple of months, though, and then buy my own if I prove capable of looking after and riding again.

Mule

Visit site
1 rideable, 1 retired and 1 is a mini that is my brother's but she stays with me so I half count her as mine. They are 15, 19 and 8.

Annagain

Visit site
I chose other. Owner of 2, rider of 1 and erstwhile sharer of Mr Montague Perfect whom, I still consider to be mine and care for like he's mine (along with his owner) even though he never was mine. It's all a bit complicated but M's owner and I look after the three between us. M&A are retired so we ride C between us too at the moment but she's looking for another so it will soon be looking after 4 between us.

j1ffy

Visit site
I put owner and rider of 1, although I own two more who are on loan to good friends. I also go for the odd schoolmaster lesson so a big of riding school too!

ihatework

Visit site
Not sure there is an option for
Owner of 4.5
Full responsibility of 2
Veterinary responsibility only for 1.5
Rider of 0
???