Where do you look for horses for sale?

measles

Visit site
Now that Scottish and Northern Equestrian and their horse sales website are no more where do you look (or window shop ;) ) for horses? We have a few event prospects and all rounders that I am shortly going to advertise and I wasn't sure where was most popular nowadays. Having a website and FB page is great but people have to find their way there in the first place via somewhere!

lachlanandmarcus

Visit site
there are quite a few riding club websites - BHS has a link to alot of them, most have a free classifieds section. also the tack and feed places close to you. oh and vets and farriers are good as their clients may ask them and if they know about your ones they might mention.

sarahann1

Visit site
Scothorse, Drumcarrow, The Cabin, and your FB/website page Measles, one day when I can realistically consider buying another horse I'll be picking up the phone to you 1st (hoping you won't tell me to bog off!) :)

fourpawswhite

Visit site
We have a lot of local Facebook groups popping up in addition to individual facebook pages. Eg- horsey stuff for sale in the borders. It is a closed group and had over a thousand members. There is always loads of adverts on there for horses and other stuff. People often just put the link to their own advert. It is very addictive and needs daily checking!!