Where do you lovely horsey people look for Sharer Ads

chickeninabun

www.wix.com
Just wondered which are the best websites for looking for sharer adverts??

I'm looking to advertise my cob and someone on here posted about getting loads of replies from Gumtree, but I just wondered if the best "seasoned" horse riders would look on there or whether there was somewhere else you might try.

Anyone in Yorkshire looking for a share... you know what to do... ;););)
Joke joke!!! Not advertising!!:D Just looking for advice on where to put an ad!!:rolleyes:

chickeninabun

www.wix.com
Ok, so no-one wanted to help :p so I put a few ads out on the free sites. Got a couple of ads removed straight away but think it was because I might of accidently-intentionally included some copy-righted photos but...:eek::D hey-ho, I re-did them all hunky dorey!

dotty1

Visit site
Is there a yorkshire horse riders facebook page??, we have a Glos one and a Wilts one and there are loads of sharers adds on there

111ex111

Visit site
Preloved is where I looked most of the time but I found my current share on a horsey facebook group for my area called surrey horse and pony. hope this helps :)

chickeninabun

www.wix.com
Thanks everyone, I have just uploaded an advert on to Preloved and I stuck it on my local Riding Clubs Facebook page, but I'll have a look for a Yorkshire type one too.

Trix98

Visit site
I found Patch on Preloved (Well, my friend found him for me!) You could also try the horsey pages on Facebook? I see quite a few people searching for them on there :) Where abouts in Yorkshire are you?

1Lucie

Visit site
I have had many horses on loan prior to owning my own last year. I actually found my last one in an ad in my local spa shop!!! Lol very random, but the horse was literally a mile up the road and absoltuly perfect... had 2 1/2 v happy years loaning him!

chickeninabun

www.wix.com
I've put an ad on a few Facebook pages now.

I found Patch on Preloved (Well, my friend found him for me!) You could also try the horsey pages on Facebook? I see quite a few people searching for them on there :) Where abouts in Yorkshire are you?

I'm between Pocklington & Howden in the East Riding. :)

And just as I typed I've had a reply to my Gumtree advert!! The lady sounds lovely, but I'm never sure about the first the see etc etc! Plus when people start to reply I get cold feet and start to think that no-one should be riding my beautiful girl except me!!:( Put I suppose if it doesn't sound right then I could just say no!