Where else to advertise?

Ecila

www.freewebs.com
I have put my little project mare on Horsemart (over 1000 hits and 1 phonecall!!!) She is on project horses, various freesites and also been put on Horse and Hound last week, to go in the magazine this Thursday.

She just needs an experienced patient rider to bring her on and they will have a fabulous little pony at the end of it. My trouble is she is only 14.1 - so seems to appeal to younger riders.

She has been out of work for 5 months, on loan but returned due to redundancy, she is good to do, easy and cheap to keep and 9 times out of 10 will be a gem, she just isn't confident over poles or jumps at the moment, and can be strong.

She does have fantastic paces thought, and moves fantastically, she is rising 7 this year - a video of her 2nd time lunging, and her first canter....

I'm only asking £1500 for her, she is just a bit too much for me!

Any ideas?

mis_max

Visit site
I wish I knew the answer!

It's so frustrating to see all the hits but no contact isn't it? I think there must be an awful lot of dreamers in the horsey world who window shop - actually thinking about it , I used to be one of them so shouldn't complain!

The worse thing though is when they actually come to look without intending to buy - in the car world they would be called tyre kickers but I can't think of a good horsey equivalent term! Why waste someones time showing you the horse and asking a million questions and then say "oh actually I have no money to buy and no stable till I get rid of one but I'll have her then"???!!!!!

I think the economy must just be really hitting everyone now in terms of costs of keep, not just purchase because even offering to loan my girl I have no takers so far and she is a pure bred Irish draught.

Ecila

www.freewebs.com
It's ridiculous - I can't buy anything until I have sold her, and I love her to pieces, but she isn't for me!

I have had a few people ring, but not really anyone suitable, she needs an experienced small rider and she will be such a fab pony!!!