Where is best to do your first BE Intermediate in the South West

Llee94

Visit site
As title really, just want a to know where people would recommend doing my first BE Intermediate in the South West area.

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
It depends what suits your horse. I thing Gatcombe is one of the nicest but Wilton and Aston are worth some consideration although Aston's courses can vary from softer to more difficult. I have quite a few of them on my website with course pictures www.shoestringeventing.co.uk

Llee94

Visit site
Thank you! Didn't think about Gatcombe. Aston may be a little too far but I did enjoy competing there years ago so may be able to persuade my mum to drive that bit further.
She is a very bold xc and loves to gallop even though she is only a little gypsy cob x. She is great showjumping but does prefer the quieter arenas. She spent a lot of the time looking at the spectators at Nunney.
I have spent the last few evenings on your website looking at various vourses but I just worry Wilton may be a little soon, especially as she wont have another run between Treborough this weekend and then, so wondered what the other options could be. Fab website by the way and extremely useful!